Card Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
(VX Ace)

Is there a way to change the name "Escape" in battle to something else, like "Forfeit"? Was just wondering if this is possible without changing a bunch of stuff in the default scripts. I couldn't find anything that allowed me to change the name by normal means. Perhaps I need to look at something else? Or would I need a script to make the name change?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then you were blind ;-)

database, terms, top right

MHRob

Card Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, wow. I'm so used to changing stuff in the scripts section that I totally forgot you could change names in the database as well, lol.

Thank you!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.
Generate Actors, Dark Fantasy Monsters, & I Heard There Was a Chosen One, | RPG Maker News #42

Work on Cat Quest: The Last Catmancer continues slowly but surely. :kaopride: Today I received the Game Over screen from @Finnuval!
GameOver.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitaaku