Card Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
(VX Ace)

Is there a way to change the name "Escape" in battle to something else, like "Forfeit"? Was just wondering if this is possible without changing a bunch of stuff in the default scripts. I couldn't find anything that allowed me to change the name by normal means. Perhaps I need to look at something else? Or would I need a script to make the name change?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then you were blind ;-)

database, terms, top right

MHRob

Card Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, wow. I'm so used to changing stuff in the scripts section that I totally forgot you could change names in the database as well, lol.

Thank you!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game
The Dark Toon art style is now available as Steam branches. (Both for the main game and the demo)
Battle.jpgCaptain.jpgCutsene.jpg
There are 2 versions. One only affects combat, cutscene, and portraits. The other one changes more.
So, technically, the game now has 7 versions on steam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chunryon