Card Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
(VX Ace)

Is there a way to change the name "Escape" in battle to something else, like "Forfeit"? Was just wondering if this is possible without changing a bunch of stuff in the default scripts. I couldn't find anything that allowed me to change the name by normal means. Perhaps I need to look at something else? Or would I need a script to make the name change?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
then you were blind ;-)

database, terms, top right

MHRob

Card Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Oh, wow. I'm so used to changing stuff in the scripts section that I totally forgot you could change names in the database as well, lol.

Thank you!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ohboi, I'mma learning how to mix/sing better warming up (by singing game songs) for eventually singing my team's game's main theme. (Plus singing for my Patrons XD)
For anyone using my Extended Generator, would you like a discord server where you can exchange ideas, help, suggestions and news about the development ?
My gf got Addicted by making Momochi!
Meet Foochi the Buttout Ghost!
Concept > Uniqueness. Would love to see discussions and inspirations that has nothing to do with battle mechanics for once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sounmi