Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

I’m trying to avoid using color in my game and something I’ve not been able to figure out is the critical damage popup in mz.
I went and changed all of my colors on the window.png but the critical popup is still showing red in the battle system.

I tried to look through the JS files to change it in there but have not been able to find it.

from what I understand mz does not have the pop up images like MV did, so does anyone have any idea on how I can change the pop up colors in the default battle system?

Kenen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You are looking for Sprite_Damage.prototype.setupCriticalEffect in rmmz_sprites.js

Kenen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You’re welcome. Good luck with your project.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Good grief am I ever so dusty on music creation. Never move, gentleman and ladies!
After waiting for several months to observe the results of vaccines, I finally decided to go for Comirnaty, because now my job needs me to either be vaccinated or take a regular testing every 2 weeks(240 HKD per test), and it seems to me that Comirnaty is safe enough in my case :)
So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
Away from home now since it reduce COVID spread
I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raigonex05