Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there,

I’m trying to avoid using color in my game and something I’ve not been able to figure out is the critical damage popup in mz.
I went and changed all of my colors on the window.png but the critical popup is still showing red in the battle system.

I tried to look through the JS files to change it in there but have not been able to find it.

from what I understand mz does not have the pop up images like MV did, so does anyone have any idea on how I can change the pop up colors in the default battle system?

Kenen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You are looking for Sprite_Damage.prototype.setupCriticalEffect in rmmz_sprites.js

Kenen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You’re welcome. Good luck with your project.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png
Zeno Remake's English Release, & A Text Editor That Lets Us Type Anywhere | RPG Maker News #76

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacuxo