Changing the number of columns of the item menu in battle

Bahamut20

Can I edit this?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
I would like my game (which is already finished) to be played vertically on a phone. The issue I am having is, it is very hard to read the names of the items on the list when you are using an item on battle. Can I change the two column layout to a one column layout somehow?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
any change to any menu screen will require a plugin - but yes, a custom plugin can do this
[move]Plugin Request[/move]

Bahamut20

Can I edit this?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
any change to any menu screen will require a plugin - but yes, a custom plugin can do this
[move]Plugin Request[/move]
I hoped there was a way of doing this without a plugin. I've searched a lot and have not found any plugins that do something similar. I'd appreciate it if someone lets me know about one.

Clock Out

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Open a plain text editor program and copy and paste this code.
Code:
Window_BattleItem.prototype.maxCols = function () {
    return 1;
};
Save the file and make sure it has a .js extension. Add the new plugin to your project and you're good to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)
rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:
If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.
just posted a song I made for my game a while back... I sampled the HEY from Earthworm Jim's Snot a problem levels lol...
Based on this screenshot alone, which one would you sell, and which to equip?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sard