RenegadeForce

Game Developer and Artist
Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
Hey Everybody!

I was wondering if it were possible to change the X and Y cordinates of the camera view...

If it is please help me out because I really need it for one scene in my game...

I appreciate all help and also if it is a script it doesn't matter! I'll use what I can get!

THANK YOU AND ALL THE BEST IN FUTURE GAME DEVELOPMENT

HAROON HEYLEN :)

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
or you could always make a dummy event that uses the character's graphics and set the character to transparent so you can move the now transparent character to anywhere you want the camera to be focused into... only if you don't want to use scripts for it... :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Azihayya wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
Magus avatar homey!
Getting back into the thick of work on Untold Story and it feels great to be back. I'm gonna take what I learned from the Game Jam and try and get some serious work done for the rest of 2021.
The "docs" are honestly soo frustrating. Eg. positionType : "Returns the current position type of the message window." Yes, great. could you please also tell me if 0 was bottom or top, so i don't have to start a playtest to see, because i keep forgetting it all the time, and what are the docs even for, if not that? (it's top btw...)

Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game,
with and without weapon.
Hope it's good.
https://discord.gg/Q2uS6Str
The one thing I've always struggled with is creating a story, it halts every single project I've ever worked on. We must be in the twilight zone because I've actually come up with a plot, from beginning to end (it kinda wrote itself). I may very well be on my way to creating my first proper little game, yay!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Napster