chiithecat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey I'm using Menu Backgrounds plugin by SumRndmDde. (the plugin: http://sumrndm.site/menu-backgrounds/)
The problem is, even if I change the background of the save menu in the plugin, I still get the background image which is the same as the one that appears in the title screen.
I've drawn a title screen image and set it up in the in-game database - system, and it appears in the title screen and in the save menu even with the plugin. How can I solve this problem? (If I remove the image from the title screen, the save menu also appears black without a background image just like the title screen does.)
The plugin is working fine in the item menu and the main menu.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there might be a issue with it, I dont have the plugin, I made 1 specifically for the
save scene for the images (in the spoiler), but I cant tell why SRD dont work.

chiithecat

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I'll try this one as soon as I solve my other problem. Guess I'm always getting help from you:)

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont know if I helpt you before, but I try to help other with issues I know off.
if hte images are in the correct order, it should be correctly added,

SRD style of code is something I cant quite understand though, but I do
know there are other ways to approach is with less lines as well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw