Changing the Success/Failure text in SumRndmDde's Timed Attack Core plugin?

MOA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, I've been trying out SumRndmDde's Timed Attack Core plugin (see here), which has been great so far. The one issue I have with it is that I'd like to change the text that shows up when the player either succeeds or fails the Timed Attack test, as seen here:
SRDGreat.png
SRDOk.png
SRDFailure.png
Does anyone know of a way to change the "Great," "OK." and "Failure..." to something else? I Ctrl+F'd through the plugin and didn't see those words in the plugin itself. Thanks in advance!

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Those look to me like they might be either text or graphics. The setup module mentions the folder
/img/SumRndmDde/tas/ so I would recommend checking that folder within your project's files. Maybe the Great/OK/Failure words can be found there?

MOA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took a look through my entire /img/ folder and unfortunately none of the words seem to be anywhere in there, but that was a good idea.

MOA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, I just figured it out, silly me. In case anyone sees this and has the same issue, you can alter the success/failure text using SumRndmDde's Timed Attack Results plugin. Thanks for your help, Wavelength.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Its_Ricochet