Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello!

Almost certain this is not possible. But can I somehow change the way the regions look within the editor? Is it like a texture or is it just color and text code?

Best regards,

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the editor can't be changed at all, at least not without rewriting the program.

someone has done a few things because MV-Editor is based on the Qt-engine, but that is not easy.

bishiba

Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
the editor can't be changed at all, at least not without rewriting the program.

someone has done a few things because MV-Editor is based on the Qt-engine, but that is not easy.
Yeah, figured as much. Using QMovement and I'm assigning regions as colliders, would be nice if I could change the region shapes! :)

But thanks for the answer.

best regards,
Bishiba

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetabrandX