Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello!

Almost certain this is not possible. But can I somehow change the way the regions look within the editor? Is it like a texture or is it just color and text code?

Best regards,

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the editor can't be changed at all, at least not without rewriting the program.

someone has done a few things because MV-Editor is based on the Qt-engine, but that is not easy.

bishiba

Adept
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
N/A
the editor can't be changed at all, at least not without rewriting the program.

someone has done a few things because MV-Editor is based on the Qt-engine, but that is not easy.
Yeah, figured as much. Using QMovement and I'm assigning regions as colliders, would be nice if I could change the region shapes! :)

But thanks for the answer.

best regards,
Bishiba

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The light has gone out of my life.

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...
I'm looking for an experienced gamer who has played a few games created with RPG Maker, who knows what an alpha build is, who may remember the old days when cliché was the favorite word on Creation Asylum, who, if a reviewer, would ask for my permission before making a review to post on YouTube, or whatever, since I will be messaging you a 10 minute, or so, DEMO based on an alpha build of Effervesce Fallacy™.
No matter how many times I listen to him, I know this is Joker speaking, but my brain can only hear Dagda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuckyCat