Changing Title Screen?

Seamus

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
First off, I'm new here so I may not have posted this in the correct section. Apologies.

As for the real problem, my RPG Maker 2003 works fine except for one chronic error; it won't let me change the title screen. I've looked at multiple guides to do this and have followed all of them, but it never works. Since my downloading of the program, RPG Maker 2003 always displays a plain blue background, no matter what I do. Please help.

Topaz Light

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Y'know all those icons along the top of the map editor frame? The ones that include the different map layers, the database, resource management, etc.?

Go to the one almost all the way to the right, just left of the Help booklet icon. The one that's a sunny orange rectangle with "TITLE" written beneath it in tiny text.

Click it once, so it's highlighted/"pressed down".

Begin test play.

Voilà~

(As an aside, the square icon to that one's left is the toggle for fullscreen mode during test play, which is another thing that's handy to know! Click it off if you wanna test play your game in windowed mode instead~)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wanna try making my game into an app because that sounds cool but I am so lost on how to :kaocry:
I found some tutorial but they all seem to use an older android studio(2.3.3)? I think the current version is 4.0.1?
is there an updated tutorial or do I need to find a way to get 2.3.3.?
My heart goes out to the family of Cannon Hinnant. Shame on all major news networks in America for not reporting that a 5 year old was executed by a grown man. Absolutely disgusting.
I hope Turkey and Greece can settle on the resources dispute peacefully.
whos hyped for rpg maker mz :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takacie