Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
945
Reaction score
153
First Language
Cookie
Primarily Uses
*Monkeysnow55 The Cookie rolled a 3!*[IMG]https://rpgrpgfuntime.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/dice.png[/IMG]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Moderator
Joined
Oct 15, 2012
Messages
939
Reaction score
2,027
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The faint pitter of leather boots pattering along the armoury floor could be heard again, and the girl emerged with two Titan Blades strapped tightly to her waist. 

"This must be my lucky day," she crowed and crooned to the swords, petting their hilts with what could only be described as affection, "you snooze, you lose, guys!"

YOoFyMD.png
 

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
2,942
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh, why, thank you, cat. What a nice blade!

candacis_sprite11a_zps7001faa2.png


*doesn't really know what to do with it and holds it close to her*

So, what are we doing with those? Where did you found the blades? Are there more treasures in the castle?
 

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Regular
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
1,144
Reaction score
131
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
"Ok, I'm here now. I was unavoidably detain by some ugly monsters."

*Equips titan blade*

"Hope it makes a difference against those trolls."

"Anybody mind me setting up my traps now?"
 

Susan

Regular
Regular
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Messages
2,748
Reaction score
8,349
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Runs into Prince of Sarcasm while following Neko*

Ah, welcome, Prince! It's good that you made it in time!

The Booty Guard Brigade have already set the traps. All we should do now is wait while they approach.

Please get some rest for now.
 

The Prince of Sarcasm

Prince of sarcasm
Regular
Joined
Apr 3, 2014
Messages
1,144
Reaction score
131
First Language
Sarcasm
Primarily Uses
ok thanks. I'll try to dream about flying and killing ugly, evil trolls.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Regular
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
277
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
King Danner records the events, that have happened so far.

1:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/I90oSPj.png[/IMG]

2:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UXZItzn.png[/IMG]

3:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rD3EzFE.png[/IMG]

4:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rXOBWTh.png[/IMG]

5:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/M9Ty7Zn.png[/IMG]

6:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dUO2JNC.png[/IMG]

7:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PHSDhrq.png[/IMG]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Joined
Mar 1, 2012
Messages
15,711
Reaction score
16,508
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
EVENT CONTINUATION
 ​
 ​
WALL CELIANNA SQUAD
 ​
It would seem that Lady Luck was just not on their side. The Centaur eyes the party suspiciously. 
He readies his bow to attack, preparing for battle.  It would seem like their journey would have to be longer.
 ​
"--------------------------!!!!"
A thunderous roar had been heard across the forest. Before anyone could even react-!
 ​
0ZOtAlo.jpg
An explosion occurs near the walls! Are the Titans attacking?
The centaur runs away in fear and worry over his clan. It seems that the squad evaded an attack! 
However the forest fire is quickly spreading.
 ​
What are you planning Wall Celianna Squad?
Do you dare to venture forth the burning forest or do you want to go back to the base?
The Medusa Seal is near your grasp as the forest fire clears the path of trees in exchange for danger.
 ​
WALL SHAZ AND WALL LUNAREA SQUAD
 ​
It seems that your defensive plan, "Nu-uh girlfriend" worked against the trolls.
From the midst of ember and smoke, there doesn't seem to be any more of them left.
 ​
Breathing a sigh of relief, the squad are confident with their defense. If they keep the traps as they are, they could possibly survive the day.
 ​
xHuFlGy.jpg
Something from the sky is falling!
Before anyone could even react!
hueP4bC.png

Wall Celianna has been struck! It won't be long before an army of trolls attack.
You must do something about that Wall!
However... 
P94q6Of.png

Whatever that is, the squad definitely needs to destroy it first...but how?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Candacis

Pixel Pusher
Restaff
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
2,942
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
candacis_sprite12_zpsf79e9bd4.png


Uhh, the whole castle rumbled, I fell down.. what happened? And why is it so bright outside?
 

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Regular
Joined
Nov 28, 2013
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
324
First Language
English
(



 )
 ​
The explosion knocked Silent Darkness into Wall Celianna, face first. He groaned, pulled himself out of the wall, and helped Candacis up onto her feet.
 ​
Alright, the trolls are dead! The fires are the explosive traps going off. Something strong just slammed into Wall Celianna. And you are going to help me stop whatever the hell it is before it kills us!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

cabfe

Cool Cat
Regular
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
2,555
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is that thing up there in the sky made of lightning? We have to stop it!

Does anyone here know the rain dance to counter it or should I start singing?

YyYCMJv.gif


Please, tell me you know a water spell. You don't want to hear me singing Nyan Cat. It has... side effects.
 

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Regular
Joined
Nov 28, 2013
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
324
First Language
English
I know a few water spells, but I don't know if it'll do anything against lightning. It doesn’t quite make sense. What we need is to ground the lightning, somehow.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

cabfe

Cool Cat
Regular
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
2,555
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That's why I'm talking about rain, to make it touch the ground.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Regular
Joined
Nov 28, 2013
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
324
First Language
English
I'm fairly certain that's not how lightning works. An elemental pillar in the right place might do the trick...
 

Deleted

The Champion of Uncertainty :D
Regular
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
277
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
"Comrades! We must act quickly! How should we proceed?
I vote that continue on as we are close to our goal to turn back now? What say you friends?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Silent Darkness

Robomage
Regular
Joined
Nov 28, 2013
Messages
2,283
Reaction score
324
First Language
English
Wait a minute.....the fire's spreading to the forest.......NO! Danner and the others are going to get burned to a crisp!.....alright, fine! One oversized rainstorm, coming right up!

Silent Darkness headed up into the sky, powerful magic flowing through his hands. He chanted a spell and raised his arms to the sky. The clouds overhead started to thicken and blot out the sun, rain beginning to soak the ground, the storm extending from the castle, all the way to the Forest of the Ancients, wearing down the flames that began to overtake the forest.
 

cabfe

Cool Cat
Regular
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
2,555
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm fairly certain that's not how lightning works. An elemental pillar in the right place might do the trick...
Yes, a water column. That's what I meant.

And maybe it could be useful to put out the forest fire too.
 

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Prince of Evil)
Regular
Joined
Jul 15, 2013
Messages
7,887
Reaction score
20,912
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
"Comrades! We must act quickly! How should we proceed?

I vote that continue on as we are close to our goal to turn back now? What say you friends?"
Let's be brave, face the danger and continue with our mission, we're close to acquiring the first Seal.

Damn...I talk like a hero here, it hurts.
 

Susan

Regular
Regular
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Messages
2,748
Reaction score
8,349
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
*Gets blown back by the impact*

Oh my gosh! What was that?!

Thank goodness for Silent Darkness's rainstorm! But I see something else coming.

What is that?! It looks like lightning to me!

I don't know if this will work, but here goes!

Spirits of Earth, please rise and aid us now!

*Raises an earth barrier as protection against the incoming menace*
 

DarkBBurning

"Someone Lost In His Thoughts"
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
13
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
When I stood up I understood what had happened. The centaur tried to attacked us, but before he could do anything, an explosion caused a big fire, that started to consume the forest.

"We shall continue, we still have work to do!" - I said.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My head feels like it's going to explode, I'm nauseous and trying not to move or think. Migraines am I right?! They can go to heck with all the mosquitos...
Almost a year...
Angry.PNG
giphy.gif
(Just a little joke, don't take it seriously ya'll)
Bottle: "Liquids 0 - 100 degrees okay!"
*pours water from kettle into the bottle*
Bottle collapses, scalding hot water overflows onto my hand.
Who would have thought getting an surprise burn in the morning is just as effective as coffee?
This is what I do with free time. Any of you get a bingo?
RPGMaker Bingo.png
The boss music in Baldur's Gate just hits differently...

Forum statistics

Threads
135,027
Messages
1,253,105
Members
177,971
Latest member
luai
Top