Vote for your favorite entry! You can vote for 2 Entries!

• Alexander Amnell - http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25371-possessed-by-the-evil-overlo

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • wallacethepig - http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25371-possessed-by-the-evil-overlord/

• Sharm - http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25371-possessed-by-the-evil-overlord/page-4#e

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Scythuz - http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25371-possessed-by-the-evil-overlord/page-4

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Pokeymon - http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25371-possessed-by-the-evil-overlord/page-

• Clydous - http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25371-possessed-by-the-evil-overlord/page-4

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dalph - http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25371-possessed-by-the-evil-overlord/page-4#e

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Chiara - http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/25371-possessed-by-the-evil-overlord/page-5#

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars Ulrika

I punch Therefore I am Harvest the land Taking the
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Nice Earl of Pokeymongrab:

Hey but I don't want to run away from scripting! I plan to become a scripter in future! AHAHAHAHAH!

Still made me laugh so much, it's too epic for words.
You run....for now. These are your words in the game version :p . You're just acting smart , updating your compatibility to overcome Shaz's mouse control of doom!

Another Ned

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for including my story for the vote and sorry for any trouble this caused.

But it seems like the forum thinks I already voted but I can't really remember if I did vote before or after. D:
Just to be sure and so you Archeia can edit it if I didn't or something: my two votes go to Sharm and Clydous. They're very, very closely followed by Scythuz (such an epic!) and Dalph (the plot twist at the end!), though.

kj3400

Hmph Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Serously if i was posted my own version of the story...It will be sure ...my character will be die....because Nio Kasgami originally die in the original story..but don't worry ....Nio is like Kenny in south park he die a day and return to live the next day~
SPIRIT BROTHER :p

(My name is Kenny as well, so I get that South Park thing a lot XD)

Last edited by a moderator:

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
And the winner of our event is finally decided! I had given Sharm an awesome badge.  :D

yOaGlXL.png

Ralph will finish off this event with a bang and finally, the resource release for everyone. Everyone will also keep their pure badges as a participation badge. Ofc, If you don't like that one, then post here and I'll give you the EVIL badge instead.  :D

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
And the winner of our event is finally concluded! I had given Sharm an awesome badge.  :D

yOaGlXL.png

Ralph will finish off this event with a bang and finally, the resource release for everyone. Everyone will also keep their pure badges as a participation badge. Ofc, If you don't like that one, then post here and I'll give you the EVIL badge instead.  :D
Awesome! Congrats to Sharm, she deserves it!

Her story is too amazing! Thanks a lot to everyone for entertaining me with their hilarious stories, this event was so much epic fun...ahah

And thanks to Archeia and Caz for the awesome resources they shared!

@Archeia:

Nessy...please...curse me, the pain to be pure is unbearable...

Ralph

Retired Badass
Restaff Lead
Reaction score
First Language
Fantasy Heroics
When I came to, I was was lying on the floor, my body was hurting all over. 

The little pig beside me was casting a healing spell that smelled like bacon. Just what in the world happened?

I sat down looking at everyone surrounding me. Everyone looked worried. 

Unable to remember my own actions, I decided to bow my head in apology, "U-uh, it seems like I made you guys worry. I'm very sorry."

"If there's anything I can do to repay you, please tell me."

Thank you everyone for participating and giving this Final Battle an epic conclusion.

But we shouldn't let our guard down, the Evil Overlord might to do something like this again in the future.

I have to return to my duties to save a village from a monster causing a plague.

With the effect of purification, I should be able to face the monster this time without getting affected.

The rewards are now up and I would like to express my deep thanks once more.

Thank you everyone. :wub:

wallacethepig

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Piglish
Primarily Uses
"U-uh, it seems like I made you guys worry. I'm very sorry."

"If there's anything I can do to repay you, please tell me."
First, you can kick some evil overlord butt. Second, never kill a pig unless you need one for food (most likely bacon). Third, go pump some iron until you're level 99. And finally, stop letting Ulrika bully you all the time.

Just watching that happen would be repayment enough, I think...

-Wallace

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Ralph:

For the first time I actually started to like you because you were evil and insane like me...then what do you do? You become good again at the end? You're so hopeless brother. I'll be waiting for the next Possession however, so we can talk about serious business. See ya in the RTP.

@wallacethepig:

I think you should edit your signature, it's 10 people...10...Dalph is beyond salvation.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you're going to be all technical, wouldn't it be 21 + Ralph? There were two batches.

I'll see if I can find some time this weekend to write the battle with Ralph and finish up my story as a kind of bonus. It might be kind of fun. :D

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahhh, Dalph back to his old evil self.

Congrats Sharm! Great story! All the contestants did well and gave me quite a few laughs!

Another Ned

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Congratulations to Sharm! Haha, your happiness is contagious.

Or it's just that this was a really fun event. Think I have laughed more during this event than during the past few weeks. x)

*now patiently waits for Ralph not to pay attention for the next posession-or-similar-catastrophe to take place* Erm, I mean, Ralph, take good care and don't get yourself being posessed again.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Congrat! I guess I need really to read your story~ ...it is a duty~!

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everyone who wrote a story entry too should have a new badge now <3

Thank you again everyone for participating! :wub:
HAWWW.....so sad~ I wanted to have a badge to~

But next time I will train my english with a hard training in the mountain! for have the ultimate story~!

Or just for train my drawing because...like the proverb say : A picture value 1000 word~

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Archeia,

I would also like to revert into my evil form. I trust you have the necessary materials to perform the ritual?

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would thank you if I wasn't now evil. Instead I shall secretly spy on you, curse you via a 'funny' potion and suck your essence into the depths of hell and use it against the humans as part of my plan to conquer the globe. Mwahahahahaaa

Ohhh... Or maybe I'll go script some evil code...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I don't wish death on anything... There won't be any actual deaths in my games. I feel like it is an overused emotional trigger. But.. there is one thing I wish would just hurry up and die already. Like, seriously... why do you cling to life... Betelgeuse?! HURRY UP AND EXPLODE IN A GLORIOUS SUPERNOVA ALREADY!!
i never make fun of depressed people because even i feel it too. i know this feeling will go away but when im not at work or working on something i dislike very much the dark thoughts that enter my mind. big family definitely helps me not feel alone wen they get home tho , so thats good.
my inside A2 page is at a full rough draft now, as is my inside B page. Inside A4 has most of the walls I am using but is only about half full, and I have just started a rough draft of an inside C page.
My older brother and his family are arriving tomorrow from America for a holiday her in England. Been many years since I last seen them. Happy times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mulds