noctiluca

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Something like this. Or at least I would hopefully come out like this if I became a generator resource.

bwuhh.png

I haven't had those blunt sidelocks since high school but I did have them at one point.

Reactions: Ems

Ramiro

Now with an army of Mecha-Ralphs!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Did you know you can change the gradients for the generator?

You can change the gradients for the generator~ ^.^
Can you actually add more gradients ?

If so, how they are actually made ?

I saw just a bunch of lines and my brain hurts 

Last edited by a moderator:

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I'm not using it as an avatar but I did make one.

image.png

The hair should be much darker but I didn't see an option for that.

Ksi

~RTP Princess~
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Open the gradients file. If you have a program like PSP, there's a gradients option. The hardest part is figuring out which colour responds to which parts, and a bit of messing around can help with that. Then select the colour you want to replace and add your gradient it. They look best if it's not a straight this to this colour, but having at least four points of colourisation. I might do a video tomorrow to show how.

Caz

Green Eyes Blonde Dragon
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you know you can change the gradients for the generator?

GRKEMJR.png

You can change the gradients for the generator~ ^.^
Hey hey~ wanna be my Aeris? ;D

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ksi - I would love a video. I tried to mess with it, but was not successful. I may just not have found the right part i changed though. :p

GeorgeTheUnseen

Dunk my Soul
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah why not I'll join the bandwagon.

82ed9cf03f.png
91215d6930.png

0f3f64da40.png

Reactions: Caz

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
They didn't have hair that fits me in real life, so I went with the best possible one.  The one I made in that generator using old RM2000 as a base (my current avatar) is as close as you can get to what I really look like.

Still, MV self:

cbaa3cfd01.png

RoooodWorks

Devil King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
ok here goes mine, they don't have dark brown so i darkened in Gimp hehe so here it is:
kjdMsom.png
:p

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, this isn't me; it's one of my characters. But I thought it would go here just fine.

Completely Photoshopped this one a la my old Ace method. Did several edits. really excited now. 

Will definitely have to come up with more. It's like parallax but for your face.

2qOxu4R.png

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Ms Scaryfish:

Parallax your FACE...but not with ACE! Time to rename your old tutorial I guess, ahahahahahahah

BTW I unintentionally typed Ms Scaryface (as your name here). All this happened just by looking at your character's face, well done with the scary grin and the edits.

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Open the gradients file. If you have a program like PSP, there's a gradients option. The hardest part is figuring out which colour responds to which parts, and a bit of messing around can help with that. Then select the colour you want to replace and add your gradient it. They look best if it's not a straight this to this colour, but having at least four points of colourisation. I might do a video tomorrow to show how.
I was wondering about that, figured it was probably doable. There isn't good brown for my hair color either.

Thanks.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you, Dalph. It will take a while getting my footing down before I can make an MV tutorial. But I fully plan to, and also with my own set of loose leaf parts ready for the occasion. This time I will finish making the tutorial though. T_T

Dinamic Creates

Project Stealth | Project Dungeon Trios
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (RM Tyrant)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thank you, Dalph. It will take a while getting my footing down before I can make an MV tutorial. But I fully plan to, and also with my own set of loose leaf parts ready for the occasion. This time I will finish making the tutorial though. T_T
That's good to hear, I'm looking forward to see it. I plan to release some parts as well once I'll have enough stuff done, this generator is so good and we (everyone) can easily improve it even more. The more we add, the better it will become.

pfff #lazy
Are you kidding me here? You "don't" look like that at all, this is the real you:

pP6TUZi.png

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't have Mv so I used ace's generator.

Me1.png (Looks so out of place next to all these Mv one's)

It's pretty hard to get my hair color down, it should be darker all around with the ends being lighter and a few grey strands mixed in despite my young age.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avigayil