Matombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I have a chracter that learns abilitys out of different ability groups, but ingame only abilitys from the first group are displayed.

How can i display abilitys from different groups (in one menu because the menu is also titled like the ability group)?

Hollow

(◡‿◡✿)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the features list of that actor's class, use the "Add Skill Type" command for each of the skill types that they can learn.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'M BACK BABEY!!!
College is hitting me a lil' softer than I expected, so I'm back on MV!
And to kick things off, here's a lil' test of a tileset edit I made today! (Took me, like, 5 hours, considering this was the first time I've EVER used GraphicsGale...)Edit test SUCCESS.PNG
Red_1,png.PNG
I don't know when I'll have time to finish this, so I'll post this mostly complete version now. Another major character of my project, his name is Red (at least until I can think up a better R-name). In case he looks familiar, it's because his design (and personality) is based directly from my favorite anime character of all time (who is, unfortunately, fairly obscure).
Here's a showcase of layers of visual effects I've added over a scene. By stripping them off, one by one. :kaoblush:

Aaaaand, here's me working on the above scene, adding weather effects to it: :kaoeh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyrosLt