KrimsonKatt

Pyromancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay so I'm working on my game (Meteo Chronicles) and just got the intro cutscene working. However when the game actually starts the character is invisible! I don't know why! I had the "start transparent" setting turned on in the database, but I thought triggering the command "transparent: off" would show the character visually. Can someone please help me? Thanks!

KrimsonKatt

Pyromancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never mind. For some reason I was a dummy and put transparency to "on" in the event maker instead of "off." My mistake!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...
French folk trying to pronounce English words. I loved how the man pronounced squirrel as 'square friend'.
Therapist: any questions? Me: Yeah, are there actually people who think Hotel California is about drugs and not fame or are people just trying to upset me?
Therapist: They WHAT?
It's interesting. There are no safety hazards in our country, but if you look at the shelves in supermarkets, you'd say there's a zombie apocalypse here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trillow7