Status
Not open for further replies.

jwhitnee

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! I am a senior art student studying illustration and concentrating in game art. I specialize in character art and character design. Whether you need me to design a character for your project, or just create illustrations for your preexisting ones, I can help with your character art needs.

I love collaborating with others on exciting projects! As a full time student, I can only work on a few characters at a time, so I am perfect for those of you looking to budget work out over the course of many weeks or months. I am serious and dedicated about my work, so I expect you to be the same for yours. I will work closely with you to make sure your commissions come out the best they can!

You can email me at jwhitneyart(at)gmail.com for more information, thank you for your interest!

Here's some samples of my work. You can view more work in my portfolio HERE

CONCEPT ART

CHARACTER REFERENCE

ILLUSTRATION

NeoFantasy

Building Worlds
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These are some really awsome drawings, rewlly like the Lucina one :D

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is not the place to post your commission work. If you are offering paid commissions, they belong in the Classifieds - Offers forum (though your post would not be approved yet because you have only just joined the forum). If you are offering to do commissions for free, your post belongs in the Resource Workshops forum. If you just want to provide resources for people to use in their games, for free, you would put them in the Resources forum for whatever engine they're designed for.

Please be sure to read the pinned threads in the appropriate forums, and put your images into spoiler tags so they don't stretch out the page so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miss_Kata