First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: characters

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: Anime

Description: anime style

preferred style is stuff like Akame ga kill (example below) and anything similar, but will settle with other styles if I see one I like

Preferred it not be shonen style like dragon ball Z, Naruto or Jojo’s bizarre adventure, or one piece.

I will provide artwork of my characters once I’ve found an artist I’d like to work with, of course I will pay you for your time, please be sure to provide examples of your artwork

Reference Images:
ACB5E2A2-B697-46FB-8662-1D1C17462E9A.png

Padramyr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Depending on how many artworks you need, I may be able to help you. But Kato-A is right that you need to post in the classifieds section if you want to pay people for making the artworks - and I'm pretty sure you'll need to pay if you want more than one artwork. An alternative would be to look for a team member (in project recruitment) I guess.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

Closing as commissions aren't allowed in this section. Please post in the Classifieds forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen
new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pasted