StrawberryFlower

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can draw, but I cannot color my artwork well enough to use my art. Oh, and I can't draw men. ><

I'd like to request VX ACE RTP-styled busts for 5 of my main characters, either by edding from various other RTP-styled stuff or from scratch. I only have references from two, but I'll try to be detailed.

• FIRST CHARACTER DONE!

• The next character is Zahki, aged 23. He has silver hair, pale brown eyes, and brown skin. I never could get his hair right, but here are some images regardless. He wears light armor.
tumblr_nijvim2zue1u90xoso1_500.jpg
  • The third character is Vognar, aged 25. Think of Conan the Barbarian, but more handsome and younger like this guy. He wears more than Conan; leather armor and fur! He's from the north, after all. :D His hair is dark brown, his eyes are blue, and his skin is olive colored.
  • The fourth character is Junvire, aged 30+.He's basically a big guy like a half-giant mixed with a human. He has a beard, like a dwarf and wears circle shaped glasses. He's like an alchemist, friends with Vognar. Colors don't matter, I guess.
  • Finally, the fifth member is Millette, aged 15. She's a cat girl (gasp) with short brown hair - kind of wild - and brown eyes. She is a shy mage-y type of character who probably blushes a lot.
Thanks in advance! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

StrawberryFlower

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're right, she is super adorbs! I loves her so much. :D

Jinxed

Beautifully Evil
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thought I should give a try at Zakhi. Sadly, I have no experience in drawing in RTP style, so I can't make his suit. -w- Feel free to try making it yourself though, or anyone else can try too.
brzjM1q.png

I used the base from this site, so there are additional credits.

StrawberryFlower

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That base is a fantastic start, actually! And will be super useful! It does match more than you think! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicxith