StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can draw, but I cannot color my artwork well enough to use my art. Oh, and I can't draw men. ><

I'd like to request VX ACE RTP-styled busts for 5 of my main characters, either by edding from various other RTP-styled stuff or from scratch. I only have references from two, but I'll try to be detailed.

• FIRST CHARACTER DONE!

• The next character is Zahki, aged 23. He has silver hair, pale brown eyes, and brown skin. I never could get his hair right, but here are some images regardless. He wears light armor.
  • The third character is Vognar, aged 25. Think of Conan the Barbarian, but more handsome and younger like this guy. He wears more than Conan; leather armor and fur! He's from the north, after all. :D His hair is dark brown, his eyes are blue, and his skin is olive colored.
  • The fourth character is Junvire, aged 30+.He's basically a big guy like a half-giant mixed with a human. He has a beard, like a dwarf and wears circle shaped glasses. He's like an alchemist, friends with Vognar. Colors don't matter, I guess.
  • Finally, the fifth member is Millette, aged 15. She's a cat girl (gasp) with short brown hair - kind of wild - and brown eyes. She is a shy mage-y type of character who probably blushes a lot.
Thanks in advance! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're right, she is super adorbs! I loves her so much. :D

Jinxed

Beautifully Evil
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thought I should give a try at Zakhi. Sadly, I have no experience in drawing in RTP style, so I can't make his suit. -w- Feel free to try making it yourself though, or anyone else can try too.

I used the base from this site, so there are additional credits.

StrawberrySmiles

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That base is a fantastic start, actually! And will be super useful! It does match more than you think! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.
Recently posted a demo of my game online. Now I have no idea what to do with myself o_O What is the reason for my existence now...
I'm feeling a lot better this week. Some of the rules in my country for isolation changed a little, so I was able to see friends in person again, which was a huge relief. Thanks everyone for giving me some sympathy last week when I was having a rough time!
Psst, hey kid, I heard you like Golden Sun...
What is your problem procrastination and distraction? My problem is distraction and get burned out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsallgoodman09