StrawberryFlower

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can draw, but I cannot color my artwork well enough to use my art. Oh, and I can't draw men. ><

I'd like to request VX ACE RTP-styled busts for 5 of my main characters, either by edding from various other RTP-styled stuff or from scratch. I only have references from two, but I'll try to be detailed.

• FIRST CHARACTER DONE!

• The next character is Zahki, aged 23. He has silver hair, pale brown eyes, and brown skin. I never could get his hair right, but here are some images regardless. He wears light armor.
tumblr_nijvim2zue1u90xoso1_500.jpg
  • The third character is Vognar, aged 25. Think of Conan the Barbarian, but more handsome and younger like this guy. He wears more than Conan; leather armor and fur! He's from the north, after all. :D His hair is dark brown, his eyes are blue, and his skin is olive colored.
  • The fourth character is Junvire, aged 30+.He's basically a big guy like a half-giant mixed with a human. He has a beard, like a dwarf and wears circle shaped glasses. He's like an alchemist, friends with Vognar. Colors don't matter, I guess.
  • Finally, the fifth member is Millette, aged 15. She's a cat girl (gasp) with short brown hair - kind of wild - and brown eyes. She is a shy mage-y type of character who probably blushes a lot.
Thanks in advance! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

StrawberryFlower

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You're right, she is super adorbs! I loves her so much. :D

Jinxed

Beautifully Evil
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thought I should give a try at Zakhi. Sadly, I have no experience in drawing in RTP style, so I can't make his suit. -w- Feel free to try making it yourself though, or anyone else can try too.
brzjM1q.png

I used the base from this site, so there are additional credits.

StrawberryFlower

The Talking Fruit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That base is a fantastic start, actually! And will be super useful! It does match more than you think! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hmmmm... how many xrays til I get super powers?
..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rexas