SmashArtist

Lazy Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, I never have the patience to read through all of the characters backstories and such, (I am so lacking in patience with reading that I don't even bother reading books. XD), but I have to say that I am really loving the designs and creativity from glancing through. :kaoblush:

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ah, I never have the patience to read through all of the characters backstories and such, (I am so lacking in patience with reading that I don't even bother reading books. XD), but I have to say that I am really loving the designs and creativity from glancing through. :kaoblush:
Aww :(
Backstories are half of the contest ;_;
Especially mine :p

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Were you a fan of FF6 when it first came out perchance. I see a lot of reference to MagiTech and Steampunk Era stuff.

I think I played that back when it was ported as III, and I might have the remake of it on the PS1 under the Anthology title? Wow, I hadn't thought about that game in so long. Hah, I guess it left an impression that lasted! Anyway, it just so happened that I ran across the event after digging up an OLD Zane Grey novel (The Border Legion, a novel written in 1915'ish) and the news about a research group trying to make a real-life "Water Scraper" project. (Water Scraper is apparently some kind of net-zero carbon emission man made island that is intended to use water currents to supply electrical power a city? island?)

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
very nice faceset for your character, but if your character makes it into the free DLC - which I think it will - it will have a different faceset :(

Hahah, it is alright, Thomas xD If my char ever have the honor of being one of the winners along with all your cool submissions, I think that they will create original face-sets and busts that are more amazing and awesome xD (Here's to hoping they are DS-styled ) XD

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hahah, it is alright, Thomas xD If my char ever have the honor of being one of the winners along with all your cool submissions, I think that they will create original face-sets and busts that are more amazing and awesome xD (Here's to hoping they are DS-styled ) XD
I agree, I can't wait to see them. DS style is GREAT :D

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
@HydrangeaxxGlitch - That girl is so badass xDD I love her backstory! :) She's like Kira in a way, that she hates people who discriminates people of gender/race/social status. I love that concept xDD Also, I think she should feel lucky that she has white hair, cause it's easier to dye your hair with pastel colors that way <3

@OmnislashXX - She sure has a crazy grandmother! XD But yey for demon hunter girls!! :D

miningteam2

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I fixed mine. Probably forgot to add the other sprites

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I really only touched on it. Wait till I actually make the game.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Lady - Your fairy char is so cute!!! ^_^ Good job on her sprite! She'd make a good pacifist character in an RPG game xD

Lady

Mapper, pixel artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Starmage Thank you. It took me quite some time create her battler sprite.

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@whtdragon AWESOME!!!!
I totally love it.
Too bad you made such a great face though - if your character gets in a free DLC, that face you made will not appear in the DLC. :(

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
I agree!! whtdragon's char is so cool indeed! :o I love the artwork and sprites! :o

whtdragon

Resource Staff
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
haha > w o; thanks guys~! I wanted to do something a little bit different, but I worry that mine might be a bit too much for the contest itself. I almost opted to do another character all together after already making this one, so you ALMOST didn't get to see him o 3 o;

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kunoleo