Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
just1witness
pretty sure, ya...it just that if i go there, i forget to mention that is born from ( community knowlege belief ) that inteligent reptile on the earth...
that facebook freak and youtube researcher call saurian....but hey when u got a black and white screen and you see a human face who care if his skin is green like your or if it peach...

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@just1witness In real life, wolves get a lot of hate, namely because of misunderstandings about them. I wanted to create a character that had things going against her, but could go either way, depending on where you wanted the story to go. You can create a completely dark story line or a sweet optimistic type of story. Yes, wolves are cool, but a lot of people still have misunderstandings about their importance to the wild. And in truth, there is always misunderstandings between two different people at some point in history.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Page 2 down, one more to go! :D

@Jarrod Will he meet Lilletha again?

@TheMutantSpaceDancer Heck yeah man, I LOVE beans. Bean bot is my spirit animal.

@Seacliff I hope someday she cam learn to forgive. Also, that she reunites with her daughter.

@Princess Bananabelle Poor Teddy, that sounds awful and sad, but at leats she makes the best of it!

@Haydeos Your character is very intriguing. I could see this story line being expanded a lot further. Very cool.

@BishoujoHelper I hope he's able to return to his parents someday. (If they are alive that is)

@SmashArt Ooooooh, I LOVE the art and the story, great job on this one. I can imagine so many possibilities for this story line. I hope you devlop this.

@MGbar How sad, I wonder if Zapharin would have made the same choice if he knew the outcome?

@AxelNinjaGamer I'm glad she could rescue her father.

@rue669 Guy sounds like a character with good depth, I bet his story would be inspiring.

@Rhino Very, very cool character! She kinda reminds me of Jeane from the suikoden series (her personality and job.) I love your art, you've done such a great job. :)

@Vincent Chu This is a very cool story. Kulvan seems like a stellar person, and it's cool that he later becomes and awesome dragon. I hope he finds close companionship with his new party and doesn't feel lonely anymore.

@msazako Yes! This one is super cool. It reminds me of Data from start trek a little (who btw was my favorite character in that series) Great art too! You did a great job with this. :)

@DarthMosher Wow, this guy sounds like a terrible person. I'm glad I don't know him in real life! :)

@IguanaGuy That's a pretty cool concept. The story really helps one to think about unconventional value. Very cool.

@Isabella Ava Chaos is another character I wouldn't want to meet in a adrk ally way. Very nice bust art btw, it has that x-men legends collectors card vibe.

@EmmaB Anthea sounds like a really nice person, like the kind of person who you would want to be your friend. :)

Last edited:

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Aww! Thank you @Isabella Ava :D

Ok, page three done. Mission leave feedback for everyone complete! :p
Edit: I don't use ace so forgot about that... hmmmmmmm

@Misappi Wow Eva is scary.

@Mrs_Allykat Van reminds me of Clive in the suikoden series. I like him.

@yoshiyuki You wouldn't want to be a criminal is his town, dang.

@DewottKid Wow, that's a lot of lore, this sounds like it would make an interesting game. I'm confused as to who Ryuuta is, is he the dragon ladies baby?

@Blade365 ...eh

@Draigon Ooh, how intriguing, I want to know more, MORE!

@eslabon Hopefully Arwel succeeds in stamping out evil.

@OmnislashXX I think the second quest is a tad more noble than the first.

@Lady I hope Fayette is successful in finding all the fairies!

@ArtPant I hope Sarina can become less gullible with experience. :)

@@slimmmeiske2 Lilany sounds like a fun and comedic character, I like her already :)

@Zabu Very nice custom sprites, bugstick (great name) looks so otherworldly.

@Mparagames Huh, that's an interesting way to end gender inequality, lol.

@StrawberrySmiles Aww, poor Lyria just needs a good friend...

@whtdragon I think Toreks adventures would be fun, I love that he hasn't forgotten about his parents and still takes care of them. As always, I adore your art, this is really wonderful! :)

@Pixeloong Wow, 777 years old and still only in training? She's adorable!

@just1witness Wait... nvm

@yoshiyuki Those sprites are amazing, great work! She sounds like a character with depth, very cool. :)

@shadefoundry Aww, no, more hate for wolves! ;P I love wolves, so a little biased. I can totally picture this character though, nice description.

Last edited:

22pepperjack

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@just1witness perfect :D that feeling of sadness is exactly what I was going for, fortunately its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@just1witness Thanks for the comments. Yeah I could see that his character would live this principle out as he travels town to town doing good. Helping outcasts and getting people to see the positive things around them rather than the negative. He has a merchant background after all so being a salesman is in his blood. Plus his unconventional weapon ( The Mystic Chain ) helps him see how useful things can actually be when given a chance. Of course the chain is endowed with mystic energy so that's a little "above average" for a chain. I tired leaving his current adventure as the LockMage unwritten so anyone wanting to use his character could do what they wanted with the storyline.

And as a whole, this contest has been a whole lot of fun seeing everyone's character designs and how many unique stories can be out there.
I really went into this for the win, but I feel a lot different now, because just seeing all these entries has been rewarding enough for me.

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From what I am seeing, the top five will be the ones who get a face image designed after them and this will be released on a free DLC sometime. So I guess it is an honor to have your character live on through a DLC for everyone. We all get a badge though - again from what I was reading on the announcement about this. So there is no ETA promise when that DLC will be released - that could be months from now so I don't think that is part of the contest. Just the custom face image based on the winning characters.

But I'm not really hung up on that. I had fun reading and participating all the same.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just double checked, and it looks to be a win for the entire community.

And the event itself has been fantastic. There are so many talented people here that are actively participating too. I've had a blast seeing the entries and reading the biographies that everyone has written. I really hope there are more events like this in the pipeline!

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Thomas Smith hah! I'm torn, because I love the art from Smash Artist, yours, Rhino, and whtdragon. So hard to differentiate! Background, I just have to bow before the master who snuck in Devil Hunter Yhoko! I mean, I fell out of my chair. Though it seems there are more entries too. I value a good chuckle really highly.

The reason I like yours and yoshiyuki (spelling?) is that they have some taller sprites, that one day I would like to try to work with.

You know what, I am so glad I'm not one of the judges! I don't know if I could pick the top half, let alone five!

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Mrs_Allykat I quite like your lore the way it is, but I do think you snuck in enough about Van's personality that someone would be able to change the settings around, and still keep his will and determination (even to it's fault!) that'd make him still recognisable as a character :cutesmile:

@RomEngine Ooh, awesome! Good luck with your development!!

@IguanaGuy Haha, oh no! I like the sound of it, but one thing at a time! If you can't finish a project, how will we get to enjoy it? ;) (Though I've been in that boat...! New ideas always look so shiny and exciting, especially if you're currently on a slow-moving long term one :hswt:)

@starlight dream I love it :guffaw: His sprite has such a sad face too, awww! Tbt to when I studied classciv, but it kind of reminds me of Diogenes, the Greek philosopher who relinquished all his belongings and lived in a barrel. Maybe Calamito will be able to follow in his footsteps and survive off others kindness, and learn some life lessons along the way(??!!)

@gamingmaster You still need to include credits for the artwork (even if is 100% rtp, just confirm it). ^^

Artille

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Rhino There could be a happy ending, or a bad one.
Depending on my mood while I'm writing. :kaophew:

@just1witness This isn't area 51 from USA. :LZSrasp:
Although this would be kind of funny.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@Rhino and @just1witness Glad you guys liked my entry :)

@Rhino Rosalia is so awesome and such a beautiful design! Actually I was thinking that Lilany would definitely try her hardest to be friends with her. I bet she'd try to enchant Rosalia's hair to green, so they're matching contrasts :p (Just like best friends! :D)

yoshiyuki

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Starmage and @Rhino
Thank you guys like my design. I believe that whether it is good or bad, to see his story will be impressed.

@just1witness and @Mrs_Allykat
Thank you guys like my design. Unfortunately this Original is quite short time. This role is for this event, and deliberately created. We have successfully completed the challenge within ten days. However, this role is still not perfect.We will try to update it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News for 21st September 2021

Malak is still waiting for Dark Deception Chapter 4... This was him yesterday after another sugar crash.
Again, he's fine. He's just bored at this point, considering he's exhausted his entire vacation bucket list.
Am I the only one who files custom resources under specific folders to remember who to credit? :kaoswt2:
1632263519730.png
I always smile to myself when I see someone do the "immediate halt and spin around" from forgetting something. I find it sort of endearing how we all do it without ever being taught to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raeellee