Character Creator For Web

Discussion in 'General Lounge' started by Kike, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kike

Kike Paladin Veteran

First Language:
    Portuguese - Br
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    :kaohi:Heeey! I do not know if this is the right place to post it, but I have a little more familiarity with this community. :stickytongue: Maybe I'll get some help out if I can not find answers here.
    does anyone handle a bit of Javascript, to give me a light? :p I understand the basics of HTML and CSS, but it's not suficient. I wanted to make a character creator to put on the web, and I took as base this code here: https://codepen.io/kristenmay/pen/kkkdBr

But it's limited to what I want. I need a button that changes more than 1 image at the same time (for example: to make a hair part in a back layer, and a hair part in a front layer; and to make the cloth 1 to change to cloth 2 in the face sprite and in the character sprite); I need a button to change the colors of the image parts (I even managed to make a HUE bar, but it only changes the first image. For example, if I put blue, only the first cloth become blue); and I need a download button for the people to download their created character =P

[​IMG]

2. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

Closing at OP's request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.