Gapple

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, I've been using RMMV for a while now and in my game I decided I would like to have an animal character. I thought using the Character Generator I would be able to use the customization menus but it doesn't look right. The Generator doesn't provide enough like an animal nose, etc. And the animal ears just look silly with two pairs of ears. Specifically, I was hoping to make a pink bear "character/fighter." (I know it's weird.) I know how to setup the fighting system and everything but I can't make a good animal-looking character.

I guess what my question is that Does anyone have Character generator add-ons to help me? I want my character to stand up when they move/fight on two feet. I know that you can add things like bears, cats, dogs, etc that just follow you around but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. Just like a regular character that's pink and looks like a bear.

I know this is a lot to ask but if anyone could help me I'd be so grateful. Thank you so much! -Gapple

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been enjoying a game on my iPhone, called Wonderbox. It is just a little game where you create adventures, share them, whilst also being able to play others. It's a bit zelda-esque. I have started some youtube for those, gonna start with RPG maker things soon as well. So if you wish to see, do check it out :)
SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freedom1987