Character Gen Parts Not Working!!!

Brellelasouls

Geister
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I'm trying to download some more character generator parts and I keep getting all these errors, either the pieces won't show up at all or they'll look like the image below. I'm new to RPG Maker and tried to fix it myself but nothing seems to help. Please help, or give me some sort of direction as to how to fix this issue! 

problem.PNG

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The problem here is that you can't use the downloaded parts "as is" - you need to rename them and place them in the correct folders, or they won't work.

All generator parts need to be numbered in sequence - if a number is skipped, anything above that number will no longer work correctly. But the artists can only do the numbering for their own generator, because they don't know what other parts you might have already included - that's why you have to rename the files based on the numbers of your own character generator.

There are tutorials in this forum telling you exactly how to do that.

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

MV's character generator is not the game character hub, that is a different program

Brellelasouls

Geister
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much, sorry I will make sure to do that in the future. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished up building the last of my furniture! It's so nice to finally have my own place :kaoluv:

Slaving away at more maps. :LZSwink:
Accidentally zoomed the browser in on the forums page, here... and I think I'm going to just leave it. #OldPeopleProblems
Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam Winners announcements start now! Live on stream! See who won!
so, I've begun the process of restructuring my game's base setup entirely after feeling disheartened with progress and talking to a friend. I think I'm headed in the right direction now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zachmaw