RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Maybe with the ponytail or the curls? Whatever you would be most comfortable with~
Ok, I'll start working on it and th other requests tomorrow or over the weekend.

what about really sad eyes (very teary/cryiing) and a very sad mouth. The default pack doesn't have that.
Have you been through all of the eyes and mouths I have to offer here?  With the right combinations, I believe I've already got what you're looking for.

calisnake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Brazilian
Primarily Uses
i sorry, but, can you help me to how to use it?;  i tried to figurate out how  to use or wich folder i need put but no use ;_;  , i be glad to hear how to install  :)   

Mizuotaku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you guys ever think of making some for the sprite generator?

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It's okay.  Everyone is a noob at one point or another.  Open up your computer (C: drive), go to Program Files (x86), Enterbrain, RGSS3, RPGVXAce, Generator, Face, and then copy everything into the appropriate files from there.  Everything should be labeled male or female if it applies.  Other than mouths, you can really put things in either or according to what kind of faces you want to make.  The main folder will hold gender neutral parts like accessories and eyebrows. When in doubt, just look for the folder that holds the type of file you want to copy.  Let me know if you have any more questions. :)
i sorry, but, can you help me to how to use it?;  i tried to figurate out how  to use or wich folder i need put but no use ;_;  , i be glad to hear how to install  :)   
Please read the above quote for instructions.

Dure-Maknun

Editor/Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you take requests,rainbow?

joluoto

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Since you're taking requests:

Any chance you could make demon horns and tail for the generator? Doesn't need to be gender specific or anything, just annoyed me that the generator has wings but no horns, nor a suitable tail for demon characters.

No hurry though. And of course you'd be credited.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Since you're taking requests:

Any chance you could make demon horns and tail for the generator? Doesn't need to be gender specific or anything, just annoyed me that the generator has wings but no horns, nor a suitable tail for demon characters.

No hurry though. And of course you'd be credited.
I have no problem doing some horns, but I'm not sure how I'd incorporate a tail into a portrait.  At some point I may do sprite pieces, but as of right now, I'm focusing on stuff for the portrait half of the generator. 

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If I use these, is there a specific way you like to be credit? Do you want just a special thanks and your username, any special links you want people to see or something like that? Just so I know.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
If I use these, is there a specific way you like to be credit? Do you want just a special thanks and your username, any special links you want people to see or something like that? Just so I know.
If you refer to the first post, I've got instructions for giving credits.  Are you talking about for in a game, or did you want to put my work on another site?

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
If you refer to the first post, I've got instructions for giving credits.  
D'oh! I read it again and I realise that for some reason I just totally blanked on that whole section of the post. 

(and it's for a game.)

I'm not saying I definitely will use them, just that I might.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
D'oh! I read it again and I realise that for some reason I just totally blanked on that whole section of the post. 

(and it's for a game.)

I'm not saying I definitely will use them, just that I might.
lol I totally understand.  I tend to horde graphics for future use.  What I like to do is seperate everything into different folders with the names of the artists so I don't forget who to credit in case I do use them.  I've got a terrible memory. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
lol I totally understand.  I tend to horde graphics for future use.  What I like to do is seperate everything into different folders with the names of the artists so I don't forget who to credit in case I do use them.  I've got a terrible memory. :p
I'm a little similar, I just have a .txt file of all the people I need to remember to give credit to. So this might make a grand total of like, 3.

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Decided I will use some of your face elements (eyes, noses and mouths specifically) because they're excellent.

You'll be getting a big thanks because one of your eye sets really allowed me to achieve a perfect look for one of my characters :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hextasy