RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Decided I will use some of your face elements (eyes, noses and mouths specifically) because they're excellent.

You'll be getting a big thanks because one of your eye sets really allowed me to achieve a perfect look for one of my characters :D
I'm so glad!  It's always exciting to know my stuff can be of use to people! c:

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hm. Since you've already had some requests for feline items, could you purr-haps make a cat collar? Something along the lines of the one in https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1uPGzIsikVe6cK68eeB2c0FgC8HYh7p-v8wQo94Pah7EpXWJ5'>this image?

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hm. Since you've already had some requests for feline items, could you purr-haps make a cat collar? Something along the lines of the one in this image?
I can definitely do that.  It may be a bit since I need to complete a few other requests (and I've been super busy, but at some point I'll make some collar for you. :)

OffeNDer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
can i request this ?

each of them is different...

hair, cloths...

Thanks.

OffeNDer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I don't understand what you're asking for.
the first character in the top left and the last character in the  top right,

i want to have their cloths, forehead protector and the hair...

that what i was trying to say .....

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
the first character in the top left and the last character in the  top right,

i want to have their cloths, forehead protector and the hair...

that what i was trying to say .....
Okay.  It'll be a little bit since I have other requests to do first, but I'll let you know when I can get around to this for you.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It may be that this already exists and I've missed it, but I would like to be able to generate a face with a bald head, but that doesn't seem to be an option, there always has to be hair.  Does it need a specific generator bit to get it?  If so, could you do one?

Thanks.

West Mains

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It may be that this already exists and I've missed it, but I would like to be able to generate a face with a bald head, but that doesn't seem to be an option, there always has to be hair.  Does it need a specific generator bit to get it?  If so, could you do one?

Thanks.
Are you sure? The default character generator has an option for baldness. Just set front hair and rear hair to none.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Aghhh!! That was a real air-head moment on my part.  Now that you've pointed it out, I don't know how I could have missed it, but I did.

Thanks.

Altissa

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I seem to have made a horrible mistake when downloading these! Forgive my newbie-ness, but after I put the hair pieces in the designated folders, I encountered an, um....Issue.

The layers seem to have been turned backwards!

It has, unfortunately, affected my original hair/clothing as well!

Both the clothing and read hair layers have gone too far back, from what I can tell, but here's a picture or two in case I'm horribly wrong: 

Can someone please tell me how to fix it? D: 

EDIT: 

Er...Nevermind! After some fussing around, it turns out that the 's' in the filenames got erased. *facepalm*

Still, I guess I'll leave this up in case anyone in the future manages to make that mistake, too?

Last edited by a moderator:

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I seem to have made a horrible mistake when downloading these! Forgive my newbie-ness, but after I put the hair pieces in the designated folders, I encountered an, um....Issue.

The layers seem to have been turned backwards!

It has, unfortunately, affected my original hair/clothing as well!

Both the clothing and read hair layers have gone too far back, from what I can tell, but here's a picture or two in case I'm horribly wrong: 

Can someone please tell me how to fix it? D: 

EDIT: 

Er...Nevermind! After some fussing around, it turns out that the 's' in the filenames got erased. *facepalm*

Still, I guess I'll leave this up in case anyone in the future manages to make that mistake, too?
lol Well, these things happen.  At least you figured out what went wrong.

Rasphere

Dr. D
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Simply amazing! I discovered this and now Im just blown away good job!

biley.ramirez

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
engrish
Primarily Uses
i was curious, i really liked the face parts, but do you have matching parts for the miniatures/sprites?  especially for skin colors

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
i was curious, i really liked the face parts, but do you have matching parts for the miniatures/sprites?  especially for skin colors
No, not at the moment.  Recolors are pretty simple to do, but I'm really not into sprite work, since it's tedious and I have a short attention span.  I may do some pieces in the future, but in the mean time, I encourage anyone to do their own to match these.  I'd be happy to put links on my page to any corresponding sprite edits.

adam4landry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello rainbowgrenade im sorry to bother you i want to no do you do any requests at the moment >_> i am in a bit of a jam here i wanted to no if you can create some a vx ace style sprites for me please if you can i will post a picture of that characters with description on how i want them to look but if you can't do any requests i am very sorry to bother you.

AeonSpark

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice to see a big donation to the community like this!

Especially generator parts, I recently did a lot of editing to make some new generator parts for my project and it takes a long time!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Julian Brooks wrote on Hudell's profile.
Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
I can't believe my dlc flopped that hard. It's depressing. I'm a fricking failure at being a musician.
Person: "Taxes are bs and money is, too! Anarchy!!" *Literally anything goes wrong* Same Person: "Why hasn't the government fixed this???"
Stream will be live shortly with a session of Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azarae