RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello rainbowgrenade im sorry to bother you i want to no do you do any requests at the moment >_> i am in a bit of a jam here i wanted to no if you can create some a vx ace style sprites for me please if you can i will post a picture of that characters with description on how i want them to look but if you can't do any requests i am very sorry to bother you.
Sorry, I'm currently not accepting requests.  Also, spriting isn't really my forte.  You'd be beeter off asking someone who specializes in such.

Nice to see a big donation to the community like this!

Especially generator parts, I recently did a lot of editing to make some new generator parts for my project and it takes a long time!!
I'm just always glad to have my work appreciated!  It makes me feel loved when people want to use the stuff I create.  Especially, since I think a lot of it's kinda sub-par. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

adam4landry

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Sorry, I'm currently not accepting requests.  Also, spriting isn't really my forte.  You'd be beeter off asking someone who specializes in such.
Hmmm well it did not hurt to ask but i don't no anyone that specialize in custom spriting :( by any chance do you no anyone or can you point me in the right direction ????

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hmmm well it did not hurt to ask but i don't no anyone that specialize in custom spriting :( by any chance do you no anyone or can you point me in the right direction ?I???
I haven't looked into it, but there's a search bar at the top of the forum.  You could always try searching the term "custom spriting" or "sprite requests"

L'Antipatico 2.0

Master Manipulator
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Awesome stuff, you're a goddess, hope to see more parts from you in the future.

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
While the parts look good here and in a picture viewer, in the generator they seem to run on logic that doesn't quite match VX Ace (If this is for anything but, then that's a fault on my own.)

Anyway, trying these out on the CG resulted in half of the things in it being invisible, matching up with very specific thing that would look ridiculous on any other face set, which is depressing as I really want to have these in the generator. Sadly, them being too difficult to actually use makes it useless to me.

The designs are great, regardless.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
While the parts look good here and in a picture viewer, in the generator they seem to run on logic that doesn't quite match VX Ace (If this is for anything but, then that's a fault on my own.)

Anyway, trying these out on the CG resulted in half of the things in it being invisible, matching up with very specific thing that would look ridiculous on any other face set, which is depressing as I really want to have these in the generator. Sadly, them being too difficult to actually use makes it useless to me.

The designs are great, regardless.
Unfortunately, I created most of the designs to work with the sorts of sets I would use.  If you'd like to alter some to be more versatile, let me know, and I'll either post them here, or link to them.  I just don't have time to go through and test everthing with every possible combination. :(

liliford

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
Just what i was looking for thank you  :rock-left:

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah! The invisible thing was a problem on my end, I have to re-name some of them, otherwise the program will 'create' an invisible placeholder.

Anyway, a lot of these are potentially useful, so I might use some.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ah! The invisible thing was a problem on my end, I have to re-name some of them, otherwise the program will 'create' an invisible placeholder.

Anyway, a lot of these are potentially useful, so I might use some.
Oh!  Forgot about that problem.  I'm glad you'll be able to at least use some of them. :)

Dalph

Nega Ralph™ (Retired Villain)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian Curses
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woah! These parts are absolutely gorgeous, this is exactly what I need, since the basic generator lacks a lot of emotions.

Keep up the great work, you're the best.

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks!  I just feel bad that it's been so long since I've updated this thread. 

vanillacoke

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have the software through Steam and can't find the game folders anywhere.
Anyone know where to find them? :s

Gbmaster22

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I love how i sat here and downloaded every single one individually before noticing a ZIP Link * goes and jumps off cliff* thanks these are wonderful :D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, RainbowGrenade. I can't wait to give these a try!

Jake Stallion

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
can I request some sword accessories for the generator; to make it look like the character is wearing a sword at their back or waist?

fuzzehpolarbear

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Been looking for this for hours. Much appreciated. For a while there I thought my character was never going to have the ability to physically change emotion beyond the range of disinterested -> disinterested and also drunk. 

Perversewolf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just A Note If Bitcasa won't load and it gives you a white page goto page sub menu on the toolbar and scrollover style and choose no style.

just a fix for those using an outdated internet explorer.

just thought i should mention this before people start posting this thread full of the same problem,

otherwise thank you angela.

looking forward to a new update when you get the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samaro