MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum, so please correct me if not

But I'm having an issue with RPG Maker MV's character generator. Whenever I try to adjust the skin tone of females... it doesn't change from the default skin tone. It only does this on the TV and TVD sprites, Face and SV sprites change fine.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program twice as well as making sure the files are all the correct names.

Attached is an example of what's going on.

If anyone can help me figure out what's going on, I'd appreciate that.

Attachments

• MV Problem.PNG
    MV Problem.PNG
    99.4 KB · Views: 7

MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um... never mind, I found the issue.

Apparently, you can't have foreign files inside the generator folder.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean by "foreign" files? You can absolutely add new files to the generator, but they have to be named correctly, and in most cases, you'll have to change the name.

MRD256

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What do you mean by "foreign" files? You can absolutely add new files to the generator, but they have to be named correctly, and in most cases, you'll have to change the name.
Yeah, I did have all the files named right.

But I had duplicate files with like a (2) or (3) at the end, and apparently, they messed it up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you like my music I'm open for commissions. You can also visit my website by clicking here to know more about my work.
I know it can be a little confusing with all the advent calendars and time zones, but make sure Starbird, GalacticGod, WaywardMartian and Guardinthena get all the love they deserve fot their hard work! ;3
*it's getting better all the time* tenacious determination (got bills to pay) and doing PT for this gimpy hand - I'm improving quite a bit. :rock-left::troll::rock-right: Had to resign from my fav Lead Security Analyst job because I couldn't type to keep pace ;_; however, Big N kept me on, so finishing my contracts with them. :D
I was playing with ChatGPT-3 and I feels like did some crime with this...

1670127825626.png
no longer using rm2k3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeonanha