Character Generators for RPG Maker XP?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm new to the RPG maker scene, Starting off with XP, I really like the Sprites in XP and I am trying to find a generator where I can save the sprite sheets and use them for my game that I will be working on soon. Any good generators that can allow me to save the sprite sheets?

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
RPG Creator is an iOS app.

I've moved this thread to Useful Development Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

There was the Looseleaf generator, but that didn't fit with the RTP sprites.
There's this one by Moonpearl.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
RPG Creator is an iOS app.
[MOVE]Useful Development Tools[/MOVE]
There was the Looseleaf generator, but that didn't fit with the RTP sprites.
There's this one by Moonpearl.
Oh! Thank you! I was commonly using a website but I don't even know how to save the sprites from it, does Moonpearl's Generator Have a lot resources?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr