Not open for further replies.

Wirtle

Wirtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi there, I put a few sprites into my character folder in hopes that I could use them to make enemies look different in my game. However when I make a new event and select the graphic I want to use it only lets me part of the graphic and not the whole thing. Is there any way I can fix this? I need the sprite by the 31st.

Here's a screen cap of whats going on:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you made a mistake in the filename.

If you use a regular name for the sprite file, Ace expects a spritesheet with 4x2 character sets.

If you have a sprite sheet with only a single character set (like your example above), you need to tell Ace that you have only one character by starting the filename with $

Follow the link in my signature, one of the tips there explains the use of ! and $ in sprite filenames

Wirtle

Wirtle
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
OH MY GAWD IT WORKED! Thank you so much! You are a lifesaver! I will be sure to bookmark the link in your signature too. Very helpful. :D

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

spillycup wrote on Finnuval's profile.
i love u so much! i’m so happy you’re in my life right now :kaocry:
To my horror, I found out I got zero Jack Vance books in my bookshelf! :kaoback: Where do y'all go in the internet to buy used books? Like, not Amazon?
Marquise* wrote on Mrs_Allykat's profile.
Your new logo is sooooo attractive! Feels like those sour liquid candy mixed with the wrapping of the popping candy rocks ones. ^^ It gives flavor and taste to our eyes. ^^
Sorry I couldn't comment before, I relogged here for someone's B-Day yesterday. ((Yeah yeah... been scared got on the throne and all as usual. Being social seems harder than walking now. So sorry to everyone and especially you.))
How goes the game make?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Applegreed