Status
Not open for further replies.

SKEDsoftware

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Recently I was working on my game and I must've pressed the wrong thing whilst in the tileset tab and now when I get to the second area my character is unable to move from his current position, all he can do is rotate. I really need to fix this urgently!!

Dark_Metamorphosis

What a horrible night to have a curse.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
If you open up your tileset, you will see that all the tiles are marked with different icons:

X

Circle

etc.

These Icons will change the passability for that particular tile. So locate which tile that's giving you the problem (where the actor can't move) and change that tile from an X into a circle. The circle indicates which tiles that the character will be able to walk on, while the x indicates which tiles that the character will not be able to walk on.

NoahJMina

RPG survivalist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
make a new project and find the differences between the original tileset settings and the ones you changed.

SKEDsoftware

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Zalerinian, that did the trick.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darksynergy