Cecil199

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So as I continue to use this program I'm getting better and better but I'm stuck trying to figure out how to do this and I'm super close. So I have this scene were the main character goes up to the elder dialogue blah blah blah. at the end I set self switch A create another event on page 2 with a girl walking in on auto run that says some dialogue and joins the party but when I do this the Elder disappears due to her image being placed in on event 2 is there a way to fix this?

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'm probably not understanding this, but why can't you just use 2 events?

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So as I continue to use this program I'm getting better and better but I'm stuck trying to figure out how to do this and I'm super close. So I have this scene were the main character goes up to the elder dialogue blah blah blah. at the end I set self switch A create another event on page 2 with a girl walking in on auto run that says some dialogue and joins the party but when I do this the Elder disappears due to her image being placed in on event 2 is there a way to fix this?

Elder Event:
1653441337593.png
1653441318484.png

Joining NPC Event:
1653441174816.png
1653441181471.png
That help?

Last edited:

Cecil199

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm going to test this now one moment.
That worked I had to tweak a couple things but that put me in the right direction. Thank you I just learned something else today.

ct_bolt

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Javascript
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
That worked I had to tweak a couple things but that put me in the right direction. Thank you I just learned something else today.
Yay! Always glad to help.

Happy Game Making! :cutesmile:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Check out my side project! It's a survival dungeon crawler! https://voidmoon-studio.itch.io/depths-of-delmora
RushLog wrote on HarlekinLehl's profile.
how do you attach those images to your posts?
I picked up FF III pixel remaster for the mobile discount sale. I guess that's on my plate after I finish Lunar Silver Star Story. That said, I am strongly considering an entry for the IGMC 2022 since an idea came to me for this year's theme.
Map033.png Road to the ruins of the temple of light you'll be exploring after leaving Teytal. Can I get some Yays?
I just bought VN Maker with 75% off, just for the assets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathkazu