Game and Graphics Developer
- Jun 23, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
A new and much-approved version of the Character Maker is available! Thanks to Martin's talents, you can now whip up sprite sheets, paperdolls, busts, and more quickly and easily! On top of that, there is also a level editor that you can use to build your game maps with PVGames assets!
Software Features include:
- The ability to quickly and simply create your characters, easily drawing from a large pool of PVGames resources.
- Many export options - customize what animations, what directional facings, etc that you want to export.
- Save characters and character templates. An auto-save feature is also present.
- Adjust color, hue, saturation, of any individual piece of equipment or character right from within the editor.
- Layer control - change which layer an item is on quickly
- Multiple views - While building your character, easily swap between numerous bust, paperdoll, face, and animated sprite views to see your character come alive.
- Level editor - easily build maps using PVGames resources, complete with auto Z-level sorting and unlimited layer support, toggleable snap-to-grid, and much more!
PM me for details if you're interested in the software.
Credit goes to Martin