Kalico23

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I would also like a link, I registered specifically to get links to the character maker and level editor. I am buying all the medieval DLC for RPG maker MV. Also, are they many or any animals in the dlc packs? I know there are some but I wasn't sure if it was just ten or if there are more. Or do you recommend any other dlc/free sprites and tilesets from other places that match your style/go decent with it? This would be for animals or just scrap decorations. Amazing work on everything! I'm hoping to use it all for a school project.

Katoshi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
Dear Martin,

I would love to test your character creator. Could you please PM me a link to it? Also, is it possible to use created characters outside RPG Maker? And what is the type of license of those created sprites?

Nightmare_82

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Dear Martin,

I would love to test your character creator. Could you please PM me a link to it? Also, is it possible to use created characters outside RPG Maker? And what is the type of license of those created sprites?
Hello! I’m the programmer of the tool and just discovered this thread. You can also PM me if you want. The created sprites are free to use with any engine you want(as long as you have the license for the images used of course)

melckiah76170

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bonjour j'aurai aimé avoir le lien pour Character creator s'il vous plaît :) est-ce possible ?
Translation: Hello I would have liked to have the link for Character creator please :) is it possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi @melckiah76170, and welcome to the RPG Maker Web Forums! Please note that as this is the official English-language forum, you must post only in English here. It's perfectly okay if your English isn't good, or if you need to use Google Translate; we have a large international community here who do the same.

This time only, I have approved your French post and provided a translation (courtesy of Google). :)

melckiah76170

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @melckiah76170, and welcome to the RPG Maker Web Forums! Please note that as this is the official English-language forum, you must post only in English here. It's perfectly okay if your English isn't good, or if you need to use Google Translate; we have a large international community here who do the same.

This time only, I have approved your French post and provided a translation (courtesy of Google). :)
I would love to test your character creator. Could you please PM me a link to it?

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Please read the main topic of the thread - Send a PM to me, thank you!

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great! I did buy the graphics (all medieval packs) few weeks back, and I was really annoyed by all the editing I need to do before I can use the assets. :p This creator would take all that away!

I did send a PM. :)

KARAKURT

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello. Can I have a link to the software. I bought your graphics package and cannot collect sprites

Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Please start a conversation with me if looking for the software. I can't link it directly here. Thanks!

M4loy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
italy
Primarily Uses
IGM
hi i want to bye your software

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if anyone's using Galv's Character Frames, Character Animations and 8-direction Movement plugins, you can create a character sheet really easily using the Custom Sheet function of the Character Creator. You just need to select Idle, Walking and Running animations in all 8 directions and then export the sheet. You still have to lay out the three sets of exported sprites in the Idle, Walking, Running and Blank horizontal sequence that Galv's plug-ins require, but this is very straightforward in something like Gimp, and much faster than copying each frame in a particular sequence as was required before. I think there were a few questions about this earlier on in the posts, so believe that answers those, and should be helpful for anyone using these assets in their games to get smooth, 8-directional movement with running and idle animations (which look way cool!). Many thanks to Martin for making this possible.

yunsang

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
대한민국
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please send me a link.

Nightmare_82

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
If anyone is interested in the Character Editor for PVGames assets, it is part of my free tools which you can get here

This is a short video that shows how it looks like

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.
Apparently Amazon Prime users get free Genshin Impact stuff like primogems and whatnot every month, but I'm not sure I ever want to fall into the abyss of F2P ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoGurizuri