Character now showing up on android version -help

Sabeee

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I'm new here, and I don't really know much about the mechanics of RMMV, but I have to make a mobile game as a project for university and I have a couple of issues.
On mobile, my character doesn't appear on screen, but only in certain rooms, but apparently corridors are fine. I have the 'start transparent' option on, because my game starts with a cut scene and some autorun events.
Also, if I add choices into an event, only the choices will appear on screen, but not the questions. Other text events work fine, only the multiple choices ones seem to have a bug. I have these problems only on the Android version, so if anyone knows how can I fix this, me and my professors will be really grateful :)) Thank you!

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Also, if I add choices into an event, only the choices will appear on screen, but not the questions. Other text events work fine, only the multiple choices ones seem to have a bug.
I'm not sure about your other issues, but this one I may have an idea on. If your Show Choices command does not come immediately after a Show Text command, then the message window will be closed before showing the choices. Make sure there's no other commands between the Show Text and the Show Choices. This includes things like If branches!

If that's not your issue, then I have no idea; you'll probably need to post more information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr