HalcyonDaze

Smoke and Mirrors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I wanted to implement a hygiene system in my game, where the player has flies buzzing around them if their hygiene meter gets too low. Yes, I know this would be super-simple, just edit and swap out character sets. However, I have a lot of character sets to use, for different outfits, and I figured it would save time to be able to just activate a character set of flies buzzing around on top of whatever current charset being used when a "dirty" state is activated. Hope all of this makes sense.

Nova By Creative Robot

Creator of NOIM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know if you can event this but there should be a plugin to play an animation and bind it to a player on the map.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!
I finally caved and bought myself a Switch.
I'm having some trouble finding an established sub-genre to classify our current project. Effervesce Fallacy™ is loosely based on chaos theory . . . does anyone know what this sub-genre is called?
I figured I should start off with a game this (I think at least)would be easier to program. Demonstrating Card drawing for Black Jack

I'm playing Pokémon Yellow to celebrate National Pokémon Day. :smile: What Pokémon games is everyone else playing?

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baan