LordNPC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if anyone has figured out how to do a personality quiz for RPG Maker MV. To clarify, I'm looking for something similar to the older Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, where you'd take a quiz at the start of the game and it'd determine what Pokemon you would become.

I'm looking for something similar, where after the quiz the player is assigned a class based on their answers.

I think an old RPG Maker game, 7th Stand User, also had a personality quiz.

Thanks for any and all help!

PokeRang

Necromancer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, since you mentioned Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, I would probably do a personality quiz like this; each question's answer would give points to a specific personality trait. At the end of the quiz, the personality trait with the highest amount of points will determine the character. The questions can be randomized like PMD as well, but it isn't necessary.

LordNPC

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much! I'll keep this in mind!

EDIT
I'm actually still kinda new to RPG Maker, could you tell me how to set up a randomizer in MV?

Even if you could tell me how to create a script, I could go from there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy