Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So if you could be any type of game character posessing their powers and living in their world, which would you like to be. I always thought it would be cool to a Hyrulian hero like Link and go around slashing enemies and riding on a horse like Eponia.

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Probably Lara Croft. Being a rich, smart, athletic tomb raider who goes adventuring around the world, exploring exotic locations sounds fun. :D

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Adam Jensen from Deus Ex.
I mean, the things I could have done in Detroit if it wasn't just 2 city blocks wide.

.....or,... Hengsha....
;)

mazzy-elf

Artist and Daydreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im gonna say I'd pick any of my DND characters or an amalgamation of them
Probably Kuutamo, shes a winged tiefling so she can fly, do magic, talk to animals, shes got the best home she could ever hope for and friends that wanna keep her safe.

ElCheffe

JRPG Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guess I would like to be a villain...can't decide which one though. Maybe Handsome Jack from Borderlands or Ganon from the Zelda series.

At least I wouldn't reveal my masterplan to the hero just to show off. First kill the hero, realize the master plan and have it afterwards explained in history classes for all subordinates/slaves/whoever is still alive. :kaojoy:

teleshock_p

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Kirby so I could eat whatever I want.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexFliv0