Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So if you could be any type of game character posessing their powers and living in their world, which would you like to be. I always thought it would be cool to a Hyrulian hero like Link and go around slashing enemies and riding on a horse like Eponia.

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Probably Lara Croft. Being a rich, smart, athletic tomb raider who goes adventuring around the world, exploring exotic locations sounds fun. :D

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Adam Jensen from Deus Ex.
I mean, the things I could have done in Detroit if it wasn't just 2 city blocks wide.

.....or,... Hengsha....
;)

mazzy-elf

Artist and Daydreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im gonna say I'd pick any of my DND characters or an amalgamation of them
Probably Kuutamo, shes a winged tiefling so she can fly, do magic, talk to animals, shes got the best home she could ever hope for and friends that wanna keep her safe.

ElCheffe

JRPG Maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Guess I would like to be a villain...can't decide which one though. Maybe Handsome Jack from Borderlands or Ganon from the Zelda series.

At least I wouldn't reveal my masterplan to the hero just to show off. First kill the hero, realize the master plan and have it afterwards explained in history classes for all subordinates/slaves/whoever is still alive. :kaojoy:

teleshock_p

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Kirby so I could eat whatever I want.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minedude209