KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I decided I would update my character Sanoir’s design again since his 10 year anniversary is almost here(off by one year).
The first time I made him was in 2011 for a comic project entitled, “The Osana Empire: The Rebellion” It was set in a futuristic civil war setting. Then in 2016, I updated his design when I drew him in an illustration. Finally, in 2020 I gave him another update so I could see if I could get closer to the vision of a “futuristic freedom fighter.”

Sanoir Design Evolution.png
Sanoir Redesign 2020.png

Attachments

• Sanoir Redesign 2020.png
    Sanoir Redesign 2020.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great!

I love these kinds of side-by-side pictures because it really shows the improvement of
the artist over time.

With that being said, nice job with these!

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks great!

I love these kinds of side-by-side pictures because it really shows the improvement of
the artist over time.

With that being said, nice job with these!
Thanks, I had a fun time updating this character's design.

Sheklon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The clothing and coloring definitely improved, but the proportions of the previous drawing were a bit better. Not the anatomy, but the proportions. In the 2020 version, his legs are a bit too short. Were you using a template or pose as reference?

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The clothing and coloring definitely improved, but the proportions of the previous drawing were a bit better. Not the anatomy, but the proportions. In the 2020 version, his legs are a bit too short. Were you using a template or pose as reference?
I didn't use a template or pose as reference. Now that you point it out I see what you mean.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The art is really nice, though.
Thank you, I will be more conscious of the proportions next time and use a reference if I am questioning myself.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis