Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Character/Actor image and/or Busts

Maker Format: RPG Maker MV

Art Style: As close to the MV style as you can get

Description: I would like to have about 6 busts and character/Actor images( with different expressions) for some of the existing RPGmaker MV's characters,

a selection from Actors 1,2 & 3 from the Database. Free would obviously be preferred but since I know it takes a lot of time I would also be willing to pay a bit of cash on it.

Reference Images: These are not mine, I do not claim ownership, I just love the work ... here are some examples

https://thestoryteller01.wordpress.com/tag/rpg-maker/ (Character art)

Bust Art

I would love to hear from some Talented and willing artists :D

Thanks in Advance,

Chaosje

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is really too large of a request for this section (meant for 1-2 small items) and is also not the place for paid transactions. I suggest you either post in Project Recruitment to see if you can get an artist on board for free or wait until you have enough to posts to be able to view/post in the Classifieds section where you can post a topic looking for an artist or see the artists' shops available. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Bury me as much as you want in this pain, I'll still rise to hug you again!"

Hero or masochist?

Lol these new tiles are looking cute. :B
Made with Country Woods (Available on the Store) and Country Woods II (w.i.p)
Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
I noticed random Japanese dialogue in the FF7 remake while playing in English. More than once. Just now I saved a vid where Tifa spoke Japanese after a battle. We all make mistakes lol, this is kinda funny though
I wonder if the new RPG Maker will have a built-in ABS for maps or a light effect system plugin out of the box.
Not having false expectations, but if it has both, then wow. I am gonna party all night. Nah I lie. I will party all night anyway, just searching for a good excuse. :stickytongue:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PasalReturning36