Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: Character/Actor image and/or Busts

Maker Format: RPG Maker MV

Art Style: As close to the MV style as you can get

Description: I would like to have about 6 busts and character/Actor images( with different expressions) for some of the existing RPGmaker MV's characters,

a selection from Actors 1,2 & 3 from the Database. Free would obviously be preferred but since I know it takes a lot of time I would also be willing to pay a bit of cash on it.

Reference Images: These are not mine, I do not claim ownership, I just love the work ... here are some examples

https://thestoryteller01.wordpress.com/tag/rpg-maker/ (Character art)

Bust Art

I would love to hear from some Talented and willing artists :D

Thanks in Advance,

Chaosje

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is really too large of a request for this section (meant for 1-2 small items) and is also not the place for paid transactions. I suggest you either post in Project Recruitment to see if you can get an artist on board for free or wait until you have enough to posts to be able to view/post in the Classifieds section where you can post a topic looking for an artist or see the artists' shops available. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs