Character Set Farming Plot & Plants (RMMV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgewaggoner

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Resource Type: !Character

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: RTP or Origional

Description: I need a !character.png made for this, sixteen across by eight tall (Using the standard MV sized squares, which I believe are 38x38. I need these to be made so the different stages of growth of the plants are different directions so when the event changes I can just make it change directions (Making things much simpler).

I complied a picture with the resources in it that I want used, (sadly I couldn't make a PNG to make it easier, I'm sorry T^T)

The first set I want is to have the farm plot (2nd column, 4th row) blank for facing down, with seeds facing left, with seeds but damp (Probably just shaded to look watered) facing right.

Now for the harder part. For the rest I don't want the plot, I just need the single plant centered.

The following will be the format: 

Up- The 'sprout' part of the plant growth

Left- The same sprite as 'up', but with dampness around the bottom

Right- This is the full 'adult' plant, but not yet ready to harvest

Down- The fully frown plant, but with the sparkles from the RTP (!Flame.png, Row 5 (From top down), Column 10-12 (From left to right)) over it to show it's ready to be harvested. (IMPORTANT, down NEEDS to be a stepping animation)

Set 2 of the sheet: Leafy plants

Up- 8th column right, 7th row down

Left- same as above, but damp

Right- 1st Column (Far left), top row

Down- same as above, but with the sparkles over it

Set 3 of the sheet: Root Plants

Up- 8th Column, 4th Row

Left- same as above, but damp

Right- This one requires some editing, I want the leafy part of the carrots (6th Column, 3rd Row) with a little dirt mound under, but not showing any carrot, that way I can use it for other root veggies.

Set 4 of the sheet: Small Tree Plants

Up- This one is tough, I either want (column 2, row 1) by itself, or with the stalk from the bottom of (column 8, row 3) under it.

Right- 8th column, row 9 (The bottom)

Set 5 of the sheet: Bush plants

Up- Either (column 2, row 1) or (column 8, row 5)

Right- 7th Column, 2nd Row

Set 6 of the sheet: Vine Plants

Up- 8th column, 7th row

Right- 8th column, 3rd row, but I need the grapes edited out and for it to just be a leafy plant, so it's less specific.

Set 7 of the sheet: Cabbage type plants

Up- either (column 8, row 5)  or (column 8, row 7)

Right- a single one of column 7, row 3

Set 8 of the sheet: Wheat

Up- 8th column, 7th row, but recolored golden brown (Like wheat ^^')

Right- a single one of column 5, row 3

Reference Images: 
(PandaMaru made the tiles to the far right starting from the 4th row down, but they say it's okay to edit as long as you don't post it as your own material, the rest is just basic RTP stuff)

If you help with this you're automatically going in the credits and getting a free copy of the game when I get it up and running. Farming isn't the entire game, but it's a decent sized part of it. Also if you wish to take on this request please leave a post here so I know someone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

jorgewaggoner

Designer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is not intended to be an annoying bump but I just added this on: " Also if you wish to take on this request please leave a post here so I know someone is interested. "

UNphiltered_khaos

Game Dev. Artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Americanese
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's a lot of work!

Is there compensation?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
First of all, next time just use the edit button to add to your post please.

Second, this is too large a request for this section. You will need Project Recruitment. Take a look there and make a new post following the guidelines. If you can't find someone willing to take this on, you might consider using existing tiles and upsizing them to work with MV. And an fyi, MV tiles are on a 48 x48 grid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz