Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Im trying to make a Secret Area in my Game wich only a Specific Character could enter, but I don't know if thats even possible.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sure it is. Have the event that teleports you to the secret area map check whether that character is in the party, and only teleport there if that's the case. If you want the character to go there by themselves, store the current party in a variable, then remove all members who aren't that character. Then in the event where you leave the secret area, set the party back to the one you stored.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sure it is. Have the event that teleports you to the secret area map check whether that character is in the party, and only teleport there if that's the case. If you want the character to go there by themselves, store the current party in a variable, then remove all members who aren't that character. Then in the event where you leave the secret area, set the party back to the one you stored.
Thank you so Much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kikiBR