Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Im trying to make a Secret Area in my Game wich only a Specific Character could enter, but I don't know if thats even possible.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sure it is. Have the event that teleports you to the secret area map check whether that character is in the party, and only teleport there if that's the case. If you want the character to go there by themselves, store the current party in a variable, then remove all members who aren't that character. Then in the event where you leave the secret area, set the party back to the one you stored.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sure it is. Have the event that teleports you to the secret area map check whether that character is in the party, and only teleport there if that's the case. If you want the character to go there by themselves, store the current party in a variable, then remove all members who aren't that character. Then in the event where you leave the secret area, set the party back to the one you stored.
Thank you so Much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alteria