AndracoDragons

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone and i hope i am in the right spot for this but i need some information. So here is a little bit of backstory, I was working on my event based character creation and i thought "Hey! lets make this easy!" so i put all the possible faces on their own giant sheet, and all the possible character sprites on their giant sheet. Now for the faces this worked great no issues at all I can pick any face i need. Now on the other hand though, the character sprites will not behave when i try to select a sprite set it selects the whole column (see attachment). So the information I need does anyone know of a way to force it to behave the way i want it to work or am i going to have to cut it up into the proper 384 x 256?

problemchild.png

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to VX Ace Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

No. You need to use the formats the engine is expecting.

There is specific code to break the spritesheet into 12 columns & 8 rows, or 3 columns & 4 rows, depending on how it's named. No getting around this one.

AndracoDragons

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks i appreciate it, now to throw myself into another couple hours of Gimp lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

To be released 2021/10/21
Now that I made this "What the MZ RTP is missing" spreadsheet it's itching me to fill some the gaps D:
Aaaaand I completely forgot about the RMMV Chicken Rave my brother decided to implement in a parody of my VERY FIRST UNFINISHED project. We could not escape the chicken rave... The chickens would block the ladder...
I love how I can look up a problem I'm having with my game, find a post from like six years ago that addresses the issue, and the solution provided still works in RPG Maker.
It's times like those that my life feels really easy XD
Change costumes with equipment!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vertette