Character Trait System Script

SamuelKeller

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would like a script that would create a system to assign characters personality traits that affect their combat. Currently I'm simply using states and switches to emulate this effect, but would like an easier approach to do this. 

These traits would be semi-permanent and randomly generated for each character, as well as added on later during the campaign, usually when reacting to certain situations. They could be "cured" if so desired though. Not all traits are purely negative or positive. 

Examples: 

Desperation: When Health is below 50%, +20% ATK/MAT

Optimist/Pessimist: -5% ATK/MAT when working with a team member of the opposite personality

Necrophobia: -10% ATK/MAT in Catacombs or when working with an undead team member.

I am currently using Yanfly's Ace Menu, Battle and Equip Engine if that affects anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?
Did I add too many?? Is there such a thing?

Rabbit's Shop I've been reworking. Still some dated graphics but 99% satisfied I think.:kaophew:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smyles85