Thanks for the suggestions, I checked the plugins starting with my most recent. Turned them off and issue solved.... well not really solved but isolated, I want to those plugins more than the armor stuff, but at least I know what's going on. Thanks friends.
@hmnut and if you answer the questions above with screenshots and telling us which plugins you have, then we might be able to tell you how to configure the plugins so that they work correctly.
because in 80% of all plugin errors the cause is something you (as the developer) has done wrong. Think about it: No plugin programmer writes his plugin in a way to intentionally mess up the projects of the people using his plugins. But a lot of cases the plugins work in the wrong way because they were configured in the wrong way, simple because the person trying to use the plugin didn't know what the configuration was supposed to do.
How did you configure the ItemCore? That plugin has a lot of function and requires a correct configuration to be used - there are dozens of topics where the itemcore changed the existing items because the user just placed the plugin in their project without configuring it (because for example one of its default functions is to randomize the values of items).
Additionally, when I asked for a screenshot of the plugin manager I asked for screenshots of the entire plugin list. In your case there is at least one more plugin whose name is unreadble because you cut-off the screenshot.
Please give us the complete configuration of the itemcore plugin as well as full screenshots of the plugin manager.
Doing clean-up on tall-ified sprites, filling in pixel by pixel where the stretching warped the image, feels incredibly tedious but also highly rewarding when one zooms out and the sprite looks even better than before.
I'm going back to the default RTP, in the interest of getting it done. FSM is lovely but slow to work with and has tall doors. And switching to tall sprites would mean a lot of franking, and also the horses will be small.