Indie Developer, All-in-one artist.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Engine: RPG Maker MV,

Synopsis: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cy-m-chapter-1-maes-elements.113513/

Positions/Roles Needed: I need help with graphis assets, primarily for character faces, battler bigger chibi, battleback(this is optional),and other related to party characters.
I will use standard character in-game, but for battle and faces I want to use non-rtp resources and still need to fill this hole, thanks.

My Role(s)/Position(s): I'm doing (slightly pixel art), writing, music, mapping, eventing, project manager, skill maker, animation maker, (parallax maker If I can in time).
it's a lot of work but I can.

Optional

Skill Trade: I can offer some of my work on skills or animation that I've done(I'm still working cause it's my start)

Characters, Setting and World Development: check the link above for those instructions, btw we will discuss more about character while on work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123