Update 1.2,
Added Greenhouse
corrected issues on trees

Update 2.0,
Added growing hemp and many more animated things
corrected plant shadow

Update 2.2,
Added burnt version of Outside_B
Added Tileset : Utility-5 (Mostly RTP Edits) Animated Laptop, Modular Desk System, Animated Fan,
SV Weapon Sheet and more...

Update 2.3
Added Modern Soldier Characters
Added Fireflies

Update 2.4
Added edited A5 Tileset
Update 2.5
Added doors for modern cabin and SciFi building
Update 2.6
Added Forklift, Fixed minor issue with greenhouse center tiles, added Spider character and battler,
a
dded edited A1 Tileset
Update 2.6.2,
Shadowed Forklift and fixed alignment issue, Fixed minor issue with SciFi Building, added pallet, table saw, Tool Box and band saw, fixed chains on post-apocalyptic swing set

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
Some of this is my own work and you may use it for whatever you want. All of my images are free to use with no crediting needed. There are some edits as well, if you notice anything that I forgot to credit, please let me know so that I can fix the issue.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif
SF_Sayre_F.png

The blue dome is transparent and if used as an "above layer" (or star when you are setting up the tileset) and you ring the base with "same as character" (or X when you are setting up the tileset) your character will be able to walk inside & can be seen through the glass. Do not forget to leave the entrance and inner floor on the base layer as passable or "below character" (O)
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Inside_F.png
May be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
please credit Kadakowa if you use "Tileset Inside F" as there are some edits as listed below:
Tileset Inside_F
Pink Air Purification unit
Washer/Dryer Fridge & Cook Stove
Picture Frames
Mail Boxes
Drinking Fountain
Stairs
Computers/Monitors
_______________________________________________________________________________________

SF_Outside_Sayre_G.png

Greenhouse transparent and is usable as above image, the horizontal tiles can be used to increase width and your greenhouse can be as long as you need. Happy farming!
Pallet, table saw, tool box and band saw are RTP edits, credits to Kadakowa
The doors below fit the SciFi building above. Credit for the doors go to Kadakowa
!SF_Door_Lower.png
!SF_Door_Upper.png

Jungle_Sayre_D.png
Free to use in any project, no credit necessary

SF_Outside_Sayre_E.png
Free to use in any project, no credit necessary
The door below fits the cabin above. Credits for the door go to Kadakowa
!Modern_Cabin_Door.png
Outside_B.png

All credits to Kadakowa, may be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
**All tiles are in the original positions to make it easy to swap between the original tileset and the burnt one. If you need the snow assets done also, I can make it happen.**
B-Utility5.png
All credits to Utility Tileset and weapon sheet to Kadakowa, may be used in all valid RPG Maker versions
*The animation sheet below is an over-layer for the teleporter at the upper right, between the destructible wires and the glowing hot bars.
!$SF_Teleporter or Transmogrifier.png
These are the weapons associated with the tileset.
Weapons20.png

Weapon key:
Plasma Blade---Uzi
Brush Axe------Scoped Revolver
Laser Sword----Revolver
Laser Sword----Buzz Saw
Kitchen Knife---Snub Nose. 38
Rustic Kama----Nunchucks
A5_Sayre.png

A1-Sayre.png
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker.gifezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif
!$Scanner1.png
Scanner is free to use, no credits necessary
!$Tesla Collector.png
Tesla Coil is free to use, no credits necessary
!$Tesla Collector2.png
Tesla Coil is free to use, no credits necessary
$!Chopper.png
Helicopter is free to use, no credits necessary
!$Turret.png
Turret is free to use, no credits necessary
!$Mech Arm 1.png
Mech Arm is free to use, no credits necessary
!$Mech Arm 2.png
Mech Arm is free to use, no credits necessary
$Animated Gate.png
You may use this freely in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
Credits to Kadakowa

!$Animated TV2.png
Large Animated TV
Credits to Kadakowa
$Animated_TV_1_Off.png

$Animated_TV_1_On.png
Large Animated TV
Credits to Kadakowa

palm.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (3).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (7).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (8).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).gif ezgif.com-gif-maker (9).gif
!Sayre1.png
Acid Barrel & Toxic Barrel are free to use in any project, no credit necessary
All other images in this set are full credit to Kadakowa & may be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
!$Toxic_Spill.png
Toxic Spill is free to use in any project, no credit necessary
!Sayre2.png
Credits to Kadakowa and whtdragon
may be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
!Animated stuff.png
Credits to Kadakowa for dancing laser barricade & restroom features & may be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
Fans, music notes and security cameras may be used freely with no credit necessary
!$Laser_Gate.png
Full credits for laser gate to Kadakowa & may be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
!Animated stuff 2.png
Chests are free to use in any project,
Credits for the rest go to Kadakowa & may be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
!$Guillotine.png
Guillotine may be used freely with no credit necessary
!$House_Plant1.png
Sprout to Harvest Herb Credits go to Kadakowa & may be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker
!Coconut Palm.png
Credits go to Kadakowa & may be used in any legitimate version of RPG Maker

Credits to Kadakowa
!Firefly.png
Spider_Sayre.png
Spider.png
Spider Character & Battler are my creations and as such are free to use with no credit necessary.
Alpha Party2.png
PDA Screen.png
PDA screen is a transparent overlay for your character face images. Credits to kadakowa
ShipAI.png
Soldier3.png
Soldier5.png
Spec Ops.png
Alpha Party3.png
Blunt Guy.png

Alpha Party 2.png
ShipAI.png
Soldier1.png
Hu Pharted.png
Soldier1b.png
Soldier2.png
Soldier3.png
Soldier4.pngSoldier5.png
Soldier7.png
Soldier8.png
Soldier9.png
Thug2.png
Thug3.png
Thug4.png
Spec Ops.png
Medic1.png
Sai Kha Tik.png
Blunt Guy.png
Blunt Guy2.png
Alpha Party.png
Alpha Party 3.png

Soldier5.png
Soldier9.png
Spec Ops.png
Spec_ops_2.png

Alpha Party 2dmg.png

Last edited:

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
they are really nice, full tileset or seasoning in those graphics are good too.
Keep up the nice work :)
I don't like leaving blank spaces, but I tried to weed out the bulk of the edits. I have done quite a few edits & now I am afraid I'll credit the wrong person or forget to credit someone... Thanks for the kind words!

Black Pagan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are really awesome, Exactly what I needed for a Futuristic game !!! They also seem great for a Survival game, Wow !!! Love them, Thank you very much for your time in making these :)

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I find deeper satisfaction making assets than games, I'm glad you like them

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not much ill be able to use due to the setting of my game though one or two pieces might make it in there.

Regardless these are pretty nice and well done. Keep up the good work! :D

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not much ill be able to use due to the setting of my game though one or two pieces might make it in there.

Regardless these are pretty nice and well done. Keep up the good work! :D
Thanks! I love making stuff, I keep looking for gaps to fill (hence the air compressors) and new ways to ad life to the environment. The blinky lights and such make me happy

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated 11/14/2020

Last edited:

Dutchmountain

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Journey_Sticks : I have been looking at some of the assets you created, do you create them by using renders of any 3d software? I ask because it is one way I am trying to make assets for rpgmaker.

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I use Microsoft Paint3D to create a lot of them, it has an option to make the canvas transparent and an option to save as image. I edit them with PaintShop Photo Pro. Sometimes it requires tweaking the size and resaving the image to make it fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1_3,People1_4,SF_People1_3,SF_People1_4 added!

Just got done working on my game's title menu. :LZSsmile:
The lady you see helping out in the menu, is Codex.

Just added the Writer role to the list of roles I'm recruiting for...
Working on a new map, it's still in it's early stages... But soon it will have all the sparkles. :kaopride:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigTigerM