TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
very neat stuff! love seeing more modern & scifi resources.

one thing that stood out to me is that is a pretty comically huge box for holding 9mm ammunition!

e: oh, not sure why but all of your images outside of the main big spoilered one are broken links for me for some reason

wrigty12

Just a QAer playing with Javascript
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks! If you ever need any assets, hit me up. I just enjoy making stuff & helping people flesh out their projects. I can't make any promises because I've had my fair share of failed projects, but I'll give it the old Harvard try
If you're up for it, I'd love to see an expanded "burnt" tileset. I'm planning to have an event happen in my game where a fire gets out of control and burns down a few wooden houses. I'm using MZ, but MV graphics are acceptable too (since I'm using some from MV anyway).

I'm specifically looking for the burnt remains of an entire house, like 5 wide, 3 tall? I was going to attempt to do it myself when I get around to making that map, but if you want to give it a shot, I'd love to see it!

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
very neat stuff! love seeing more modern & scifi resources.

one thing that stood out to me is that is a pretty comically huge box for holding 9mm ammunition!

e: oh, not sure why but all of your images outside of the main big spoilered one are broken links for me for some reason
I've been encountering the broken link thing more and more, if you refresh the page a few times, they tend to self repair, but it is very annoying. I have been trying to fill in the void on modern and sci-fi stuff. If you have any ideas for things you'd like to have or see added, please feel free to drop me a line & I'll take a swing at it. I'm going to contact the moderators and see if they can help me resolve the image loading issues. Glad you like it!

If you're up for it, I'd love to see an expanded "burnt" tileset. I'm planning to have an event happen in my game where a fire gets out of control and burns down a few wooden houses. I'm using MZ, but MV graphics are acceptable too (since I'm using some from MV anyway).

I'm specifically looking for the burnt remains of an entire house, like 5 wide, 3 tall? I was going to attempt to do it myself when I get around to making that map, but if you want to give it a shot, I'd love to see it!
I've been encountering the broken link thing more and more, if you refresh the page a few times, they tend to self repair, but it is very annoying. I have been trying to fill in the void on modern and sci-fi stuff. If you have any ideas for things you'd like to have or see added, please feel free to drop me a line & I'll take a swing at it. I'm going to contact the moderators and see if they can help me resolve the image loading issues. Glad you like it!
do you have the house built? (to wit, could you screen shot it so I know which tiles to use or would you rather I put one together and let you take it from there?)

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okay I can see WAY more of the links that were previously broken down, this time, and WOW @Journey_Sticks this thread is GOSH DARN AMAZEBALLS, there was so much stuff I needed for my game and didn't have (cameras, turrets, helicopters, tanks!) and even more stuff I didn't necessarily NEED that'll still be a BIG visual improvement to have (animated televisions, computers, screens, vending machines, heavy machinery, boats, traffic barriers, robot arms!)...seriously thank you so much.

It is almost miraculous just how much what you have here lines up with the weirdly specific stuff I personally need! but it's also great that so many of these resources are available to anybody, of course!

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okay I can see WAY more of the links that were previously broken down, this time, and WOW @Journey_Sticks this thread is GOSH DARN AMAZEBALLS, there was so much stuff I needed for my game and didn't have (cameras, turrets, helicopters, tanks!) and even more stuff I didn't necessarily NEED that'll still be a BIG visual improvement to have (animated televisions, computers, screens, vending machines, heavy machinery, boats, traffic barriers, robot arms!)...seriously thank you so much.

It is almost miraculous just how much what you have here lines up with the weirdly specific stuff I personally need! but it's also great that so many of these resources are available to anybody, of course!
I love making stuff! Thank you for the praise! I am working hard on the robot generator overhaul. I have several more pieces nearing completion. Sadly, it's going to take a very long time to finish. If you think of more things that you'd like to see as assets, I'm always willing to attempt it.
Here's a couple that may also be of interest

Last edited:

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Added dumpsters with open/closed lids, free for all your trashing needs along with a telescope
so you can see what you threw away

Last edited:

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
NEW TILESET!
Weedeaters, Lawn Mowers, Stage Speakers, Guitars, Drum Set, Toilet Plunger, Mixing Board, P.A. Head, Softdrink & Fries, Dart Board, Pool Cues Wall Rack and more. A large portion of the sheet are edits, so please credit Kadakowa.

cirdian

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Brazil
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the resources, the tiles and the robots are all amazing!

Journey_Sticks

Builder of Stuff
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the resources, the tiles and the robots are all amazing!
Thanks! I hope there is plenty of stuff you can use. Working on a generator rebuild for only robots... it is a massive amount of work, but I am making progress.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Even though I spent 100's of dollars on my game already. I think I might just have to give it away for free. Since I haven't heard back from people if I could use some of their graphics. Even from a global mod here. Maybe I can make a donation thing.
you know, some days you get resentful that game dev is even considered a "fun job" and other days it's like, welp, time to roll up my sleeves and code these molotov cocktails
If you suck at playing trumpets, that is probably why.
Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newquestliz