Narim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any plugin that has the battle system like that in Sonic Rpg 10
In this battle system there are multiple gauges they charge up like atb gauges, and skills requires multiple gauges to be fully charged like a basic skill only requires 1 gauge when a powerful skill requires like 3

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Base MP regen (A.K.A. MRG) on actors and having powerful skills cost MP and TP. You don't need a script

Narim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks but I am looking for a tick-based battle system

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yanfly has plugins for all of these things
the gauge cost skill system is still just a normal MP/TP system but using segmented gauge plugins.
TP is a 0-100 thing but default it just shows as 1 solid bar, but with a segmented gauge you can break it into 4 sections of 25TP each. so 3 bar cost is just simply a 75TP cost.
changing the battle system to active time battle system is something else entirely but still just uses normal MP/TP regen.

Narim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks,
When using the YEP skill equip plugin all skills clump together into 1 category being skill,
and not being in different categories like Fire skills being in the Fire and Thunder Skills in the
Thunder category

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is parallexing so time-consuming? Ive been at it for 8hrs and i havent even finished the map yet :/
It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...
1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?
recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions
The wings got worse than I expected ... but for now it looks like this:
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natzma