Narim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any plugin that has the battle system like that in Sonic Rpg 10
In this battle system there are multiple gauges they charge up like atb gauges, and skills requires multiple gauges to be fully charged like a basic skill only requires 1 gauge when a powerful skill requires like 3

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Base MP regen (A.K.A. MRG) on actors and having powerful skills cost MP and TP. You don't need a script

Narim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks but I am looking for a tick-based battle system

Last edited:

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yanfly has plugins for all of these things
the gauge cost skill system is still just a normal MP/TP system but using segmented gauge plugins.
TP is a 0-100 thing but default it just shows as 1 solid bar, but with a segmented gauge you can break it into 4 sections of 25TP each. so 3 bar cost is just simply a 75TP cost.
changing the battle system to active time battle system is something else entirely but still just uses normal MP/TP regen.

Narim

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks,
When using the YEP skill equip plugin all skills clump together into 1 category being skill,
and not being in different categories like Fire skills being in the Fire and Thunder Skills in the
Thunder category

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Last week I was resting and working mainly on the game!
The current progress of the character.
OxWQ7zO.gif

Pre-programmed character :
-Cleaning
-Magic Book(include blood mode)
-Kettle pot stirring
-Other specimens(flower/bug...etc)
I found a huge spider in my house but it has disappeared and now I'm living in fear and paranoia
It's funny, the only reason I haven't actually released a prototype or demo is not that I don't have one. Hahahahahaha I do, I've had a prototype for months. I'm really just concerned with someone taking it, and putting it up on Steam or something first, then saying it's theirs. I should probably look into setting all that up or something... Then again, I have no ETA on the full game so not sure it's worth it yet.
Pixel Grass Sprites, Questing & Fast Traveling w/ Items, Sci-fi & Distorted Music | RPG Maker News #35

Is it me or while modifying RTP style SV Actor sets to make them taller, the idle animation is the hardest to get right? I think it's because that's the one that you see most so seeing pixels that look wrong make you constantly seek to correct that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreskywalker