Charisma

pinatacookies

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In my game, I'm making a bar minigame, and everything is good so far... except I have no idea on how to implement charisma without delving deep into the realms of javascript. I tried making variables, but what if I want multiple charisma levels from the same items? This seems complicated, but there may be an easy fix. Thanks!

Jory4001

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
If your not using the other stats like strenth mana magic defence ect. You can rename one of them as Charisma/CHR. Then you can easily add item bonuses to that stat.

Other options are always available however we would need more information on how your implementing the charisma stat and what will increase/decrease it.

pinatacookies

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hmm... I was looking on impementing a whole new charisma stat. When I put it in the game, you are able to buy drinks at the bar... depending on the price, the higher it would boost your charisma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Suddenly wanna hear this ...
The best way to end your day? Cuddle your kitten! :LZSproud:

Explorer's Log:
September 29th
Silent Hill 4pm, 91F, air quality forecast of 301 AQI

The mask upgrade appears to be working great, I've had less hallucinations of weird fleshy creatures today... Some even look like people. Though I remain unconvinced of such. Still in hindsight, I probably should have treated previous "weird fleshy creatures" better, just in case.

Still no Pyramid hat though, I'll keep searching.
Rocket League - Streaming once more! - 30 Followers Goal

30 Followers and I'll stream a game while using a voicechanger
Was liking Genshin Impact ok.... then T.T .... *sniffle* then..... TWWWT MICRO-TRANSACTIONS!!!! BWAAAAAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thecooked1