FREE Charming Witchery: Looking for Partners!

kalydos

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Engine: RPG Maker MV

Synopsis: You play as Ivera (name changeable) who is a shut-in fire mage who was just transferred into the school of sorcery as a freshman and your head's spinning as you get thrown into so many social situations and you uncover a dark secret as you go through your wonderful years of high school! This game is going to be an RPG visual novel with a calendar system, side battle system, dating/conversation system, CG gallery, and the ability to explore the school and learn more about those around you! You can learn some lore about the world you are in by heading to the library or engaging in conversations and you can form a triad to participate in the school competition where you are working to earn glory for your family's name!

There is an element system consisting of fire, water, earth, air, lightning, ice, light, and dark and you can recruit specific characters to work alongside you if you grow close enough to them. You also have to keep up with your academic work in the game otherwise, you'll fail and it's game over!

I am the game designer, writer, and artist as of now but I am looking for another writer to bounce ideas with and an eventer, mapper and maybe another pixel artist to help move my project along! I'd also like for us to all get along and have fun!

Please DM me or comment here and my discord is kalydos#0726!

Last edited:

milkteebaby

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hiya! I've recently gotten back into writing (life got slightly less crazy...moving overseas is nuts!) and if you're still in need for another writer/pixel artist to join your team, shoot me a DM.

Thanks and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedReaper204